Conor - Khabib - Tony - it's hilarious

WeirdFacts

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
So Khabib and Tony are both considered to be very dangerous to Conor and seemingly Conor has no interest in fighting either one of them.

Then they let Tony have the interim belt which would force Conor to fight Tony next but he doesn't so Tony ends up having to fight Khabib in UFC 223 for the possible real belt. The reason Tony doesn't fight Conor is because Conor is seemingly unavailable and "waiting to be stripped", but now that they have called on the Tony v Khabib match, I bet Conor suddenly has an urge to defend his belt against a 4th party opponent in the LW division. This will force the Tony v Khabib to be for the interim belt (again) and give Conor another 1 year break to defend against a real contender.

It's so stupid and everybody sees it, you feel stupid even typing it out. I'm sure most here already know this.

Conor Vs BJ Penn for the real belt.

The whole thing has reached Circus Vargas clown-show levels.

The 3 ring Circus leader / enabler:

6JFvU6z0.png

Conor's afraid he'll be part of the #metoo campaign if he fights either of those guys. Or maybe he joined the BLM movement. Belts Lost Meaning.
1515819715721.jpg

Of course the UFC did this. I've been saying this once Tony won the belt. Conor is worth WAY too much to them to blow it on real title defenses against guys who can actually beat him.

Especially now that Jones got popped and GSP is infrequent, they are super desperate for Conor.

Dana at the presser said that the Tony/Khabib fight would be for the undisputed championship. Which I would hope means that sometime before the fight Conor will vacate or be stripped.

That is the only way that he can come out of that presser without blatantly lying.

If nate gets a TS after going over 2 years without winning a fight at LW, the title means absolutely nothing.

Last edited:
Conor is going to sign to fight Nate on the morning of April 7th.

Tony and Khabib will leave the weigh-ins thinking theyre fighting for the real title, and find out the day of the fight that they've been tricked by WME and Tony/Conor's management team.....

Yeah, UFC is slowly but surely taking boxing's route. Belt's dosn't mean shit anymore

Back