conor is the greatest mma fighter ever if he wins the lw belt

Disagree. Let's look at if the comments have been by haters or swingers this far.

You were the first one in here, and a mighty Konour's sackrider at that. You are drawn by your own crap.

Obliterated the entire division but he won't give Aldo his rematch.

This is one of the few cases that I wish mma was like boxing and the champ puts an automatic rematch clause in the fight contract.

The haters can say whatever but this dude is nice wit it. Ko'd p4p # 1 fighter in thurteen seconds, Which has never been before. Obliterat....BLABLABLAAAAAA.....Bunch of BULLSHIT View attachment 145783

The douchebag hasn't even defended his title and he is gonna be the GOAT..GTFO clown.

haha this guy, i like. OK James, I'll bite. So what should Conor do now? You say he should not fight lightweight, so should he go back down to flyweight? Should he just move to welterweight full time? what? WHAT!? I need to know!!!

The haters can say whatever but this dude is nice wit it. Ko'd p4p # 1 fighter in thurteen seconds, Which has never been before. Obliterated a entire division and then becomes the first person to hold 2 UFC straps at the same time.

Haters can talk all the shit they want but this dude is doing things never seen before in the sport. No point on fighting at fw as it really is unfair. It's too easy for him there which he clearly has shown.

Gotta feel bad for the haters that post the Diaz choke on mcgregor as he murked him his next fight. And I got pics for days on your "goats".

The personality keeps ppl hating but we are witnessing history and a true goat of mma.

Conor bless all my brodogs. View attachment 145783

When you say obliterated an entire division do you mean wouldn't fight Frankie Edgar?

haters are a lot faster.

As I said countless times, haters are a natural immunity reaction to counter the absolutely insane amount of fucktarded Konour's rimjobing that haunted sherdog since 2013.

Haters are annoying, and fucking Konour's knobgobbers have only themselves to blame for this plague.

Well he will enter the BJ and Randy pantheon of MMA immortals for sure. That means his fans will long outlast his ability to fight.

The haters can say whatever but this dude is nice wit it. Ko'd p4p # 1 fighter in thurteen seconds, Which has never been before. Obliterated a entire division and then becomes the first person to hold 2 UFC straps at the same time.

Haters can talk all the shit they want but this dude is doing things never seen before in the sport. No point on fighting at fw as it really is unfair. It's too easy for him there which he clearly has shown.

Gotta feel bad for the haters that post the Diaz choke on mcgregor as he murked him his next fight. And I got pics for days on your "goats".

The personality keeps ppl hating but we are witnessing history and a true goat of mma.

Conor bless all my brodogs. View attachment 145783
Fuuuuck no!!!!!

But he's definitely the most luckiest fighter ever in mma.

Even if he were to win the LW title(which he wont cuz Alvarez will eat his racist ass up)he was gifted the title shot.

McGregor doesn't deserve a title shot at lw yet he's getting it.

Imagine if Aldo would have been given the chance to face Pettis when Pettis was still champ to keep his title and still move up he would have easly been two division champ already.

Anderson would have easly been another two division champ if he would have been able to keep his belt moving up cuz he easly dispatched forrest who was just a fight removed from when he had the belt.

And several other champs if they were as spoiled as that racist prick we would have had several two division champs already

giphy.gif
Hey is bolanos your last name and if so are you of latino ethnicity?

haha this guy, i like. OK James, I'll bite. So what should Conor do now? You say he should not fight lightweight, so should he go back down to flyweight? Should he just move to welterweight full time? what? WHAT!? I need to know!!!
When did I say he shouldn't fight lw?

0-2 vs Diaz
0-1 vs Duffy
While I don't believe mcgregor is the goat and he still has plenty of work to do I don't believe you can judge the goat status by his losses wins account for much more that's just my opinion

Way too early to tell if he'll go down as the best ever. Conors a polarizing figure one way or the other.

Back