conor is the greatest mma fighter ever if he wins the lw belt

z

Except he did no such thing and ran his way to a gifted decision

RSFZAWu.gif

The haters can say whatever but this dude is nice wit it. Ko'd p4p # 1 fighter in thurteen seconds, Which has never been before. Obliterated a entire division and then becomes the first person to hold 2 UFC straps at the same time.

People who talk like you often hide their sincerity with a hint of trolling so as to put their opinion out there without fully committing to it...

I believe you really believe it would make him GOAT, but nah, it won't,..he'll still wouldn't make top 10.

I may be in the minority here... but I really question the validity of holding 2 belts when you don't defend one of them. Like if they just decided to give Jones a crack at HW and/or MW without fighting anyone at those classes and allowing him to hold onto his 205 belt he'd probably have all three...

I may be in the minority here... but I really question the validity of holding 2 belts when you don't defend one of them. Like if they just decided to give Jones a crack at HW and/or MW without fighting anyone at those classes and allowing him to hold onto his 205 belt he'd probably have all three...

There is no place for logic and common sense in Sherdog....

Back