conor is the greatest mma fighter ever if he wins the lw belt

I'm turning into a Conor hater every time I see one of these idiotic thread titles. I don't want to dislike the guy, but constantly having his shortcomings flash through my mind seems to make it inevitable.
being a hater is more fun go ahead.

If I was Conor I wold have a large security staff 24 hours a day, there are just too many weirdo's out there like TS who obsess over him day and night. Creepiest fan base by a mile.

If I was Conor I wold have a large security staff 24 hours a day, there are just too many weirdo's out there like TS who obsess over him day and night. Creepiest fan base by a mile.
bro if I got the chance, I'd let him so far deep inside of me that you might never see him gan.

greatest mma fighter with, literally, 3 top 10 wins in his career. He'd have 4 if he won the title.

Guys, bring it in.

He has far from dominated everybody at FW. And his blatant rufusal to go down and defend his belt is not good for his legacy. Could you imagine if Anderson beat Franklin then went up a weight class to fight Chuck. Chuck got hurt so he decided to fight Forrest at HW for some fucking reason got slapped around and subbed then rematched him and barely won a decision? Would he be anywhere near involved in GOAT conversations?

The haters can say whatever but this dude is nice wit it. Ko'd p4p # 1 fighter in thurteen seconds, Which has never been before. Obliterated a entire division and then becomes the first person to hold 2 UFC straps at the same time.

Haters can talk all the shit they want but this dude is doing things never seen before in the sport. No point on fighting at fw as it really is unfair. It's too easy for him there which he clearly has shown.

Gotta feel bad for the haters that post the Diaz choke on mcgregor as he murked him his next fight. And I got pics for days on your "goats".

The personality keeps ppl hating but we are witnessing history and a true goat of mma.

Conor bless all my brodogs. View attachment 145783

No but he would have an inside track if he does win lw belt

He has far from dominated everybody at FW. And his blatant rufusal to go down and defend his belt is not good for his legacy. Could you imagine if Anderson beat Franklin then went up a weight class to fight Chuck. Chuck got hurt so he decided to fight Forrest at HW for some fucking reason got slapped around and subbed then rematched him and barely won a decision? Would he be anywhere near involved in GOAT conversations?
He wouldn't be anywhere near it because Conor is the goat.

He'll be the goat ducker of his division that's for sure.

It's not like he cleaned out his division he would be gifted a title shot. If Aldo got to fight Pettis and beat him nobody would be calling him goat. Even if Conor wins LW title he's still got a long way to go to top Aldo for FW goat.

Lastly Hendo moved up a division in the last pride and ktfo out the champ and nobody even has him top 5 goat, and he's got a ton of other good wins

Weak troll. It would be like if BJ had split two fights with Benji Radach before beating Hughes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back