Conor is just a genius self-promoter, which scares me

Conor at this point is famous for being famous. Could sell lots of stuff and will be a billionaire.

It's like Kylee Jenner that girl is 20 and a billionaire
but Kylee is hot and cute at the same time,
there is nothing cute about Conor

In 20 minutes Khabib changed Conor’s career from MMA fighter to full-time whiskey salesman.
Huh? Conor's last 5 fights are: felted the FW GOAT in 13 seconds, lost to then avenged his loss to Diaz, won the LW title, and then lost to a great fighter after a 2 year layoff.

He's just taking advantage of brainwashed Gen-Z hipsters like any money-hungry celebrity

3 pages and not this gif yet

<209Bitch>

Huh? Conor's last 5 fights are: felted the FW GOAT in 13 seconds, lost to then avenged his loss to Diaz, won the LW title, and then lost to a great fighter after a 2 year layoff.

You conveniently forgot about Floyd :D

003_Floyd_Mayweather_vs_Conor_McGregor.0.jpg

xbu4k9l8yeq63wvzg.jpg

That's twice in a row he's taken a one sided beating for money.

He should change his name to Conor "Will take beatings for cash" McGregor.

{<jordan}

Casual fans at work here are talking about Conor making an ugly football pass and how embarrassing that was. Yet none of them think the loss was embarrassing because Khabib "is a boring wrestler who smothers fighters on the ground".
Interesting.
I sort of agree too. I feel a lot of fans lose when they watch a fighter lay on top of another for 3 rounds or even 5.
There are some wrestlers and elite BJJ practitioners who appreciate it I suppose. They're like "OH MY GOD, HE GOT SIDE CONTROL!! WOAH! HE'S PRESSING HIM UP AGAINST THE CAGE!!"
For casual fans, it's more of "God sakes! Get up and do something. Stop cuddling and fight."

lol Conor's a billionaire and Khabib may never fight again.

Who really won?

Khabib won i ordered the ppv and saw it with my own eyes. he made him quit and spit on him and took his manhood.

nobody care about cow boy picture mate. only u

Maybe his fans are just really dumb?

Conor fans are struggling for an inch of ground when they have no ground their fighter is a fraudulent quitter. This is getting weird and embarrassing. Conor fans are devout like K-pop fans only K-pop fans would beat the shit out of Conor fans. You are all scourges of the Earth.

It's simple - he built a loyal fan base of low IQ individuals. They'll eat up anything he releases. Crap whiskey? Sure. Garbage clothing? Of course. A box fight that he has no chance of winning? Without a doubt.

Let's see how long he can keep them engaged, so far he's doing well.

I think Conor is on the way to being done in the fight business. He needs to get into other types of business where you can make wild claims and there is not a pass fail test at the end like there is with fighting.

Politics, real estate, whiskey, car salesman, speaking engagements, Conor could make all of these work and get away with his bullshit too.

What war exactly?

Was it Conor's intention to get some of Khabib's friends out of the UFC? And was it more important than the fight?

And why would we care more about anything but the fight in this? Shouldn't the fight be what counts to us? The fight fans?

We're not sure exactly.

It seems people might. Maybe, unless we're given all of the details it'll be hard to know.

Damn you're right he's a great promoter. That IS scary.

How will i sleep tonight?

Back