Conor is just a genius self-promoter, which scares me

Khabib won i ordered the ppv and saw it with my own eyes. he made him quit and spit on him and took his manhood.

nobody care about cow boy picture mate. only u

Khabib spat on him?

leftover flavor of the month hype.

That too, it was Lorenzo's doing, not his. Lorenzo wined and dined the poor bloke up... dressed him up in fancy suits, gave him expensive car rentals and rental homes

Then gave him a shortcut to a title... before selling the company for 4 billion USD while promising connedME that Conor will fight for another title.

Yup... Now Conor is in a hurry to prematurely end his success. His coach is publicly saying Conor won't train seriously. Conor has lost 2 big fights back to back. He's been reckless in behavior. He seems to have developed a drinking and substance abuse problem.

Yea.... he's riding the wave that Lorenzo generated for him... and it is still flowing, but he will have to keep finding success in the sport to keep going forward. If he loses badly once or twice more, you think people are going to have him lining up to be part of their story?

He's going to get mocked out the building... mark my words.
Can you prove the substance abuse problem or are you talking shit again?

You conveniently forgot about Floyd :D

003_Floyd_Mayweather_vs_Conor_McGregor.0.jpg

xbu4k9l8yeq63wvzg.jpg

That's twice in a row he's taken a one sided beating for money.

He should change his name to Conor "Will take beatings for cash" McGregor.

{<jordan}
He made his pro debut against the GOAT. I'd argue he did a lot better than pretty much any other MMA fighter would have done in that situation.

Back