Conor is afraid of one man, and it's undeniable!

1<TheWire1>
5kzey284oxo689rzg.jpg

<TheWire1><TheWire1><TheWire1>
Me on sherdog avoiding work

Sure...If a someone who fights for a living is affraid of another fighter than he'd better choose a different career...

Afraid of the man who he got strangled by and right after wanted to run it back.

I mean, if I'm afraid of a guy, I probably don't fight him twice.

His biggest fear is disappointing Artem.

He’s not afraid of Nate.

His biggest fear is losing his belt in the cage. So instead he lost two without even fighting to try to keep them. That’s crazy to me.

Now what about his interim belt.

I don’t think he”s afraid of anyone, but he is definitely afraid of defending belts.

Scared of a guy he wanted to rematch straight away, then when offered the fight at 155 because Nate would have time to make weight this time, Conor turned around and said NO, he wanted it at 170 again to avenge the loss at the same weight.

If you think thats scared TS, you must be have lived your life fucking terrified of everyone.

He’s not afraid of anyone. He simply wants Fort Knox to fight.. The UFC is partially to blame. They let him out of his contract and he made $100 million. Stupidity.

He knows his worth. Can’t blame him. He makes the ufc a lot of money and generates publicity whether he’s fighting or not.

I don’t really think he’s scared of losing. He got smashed by Nate and went back for more. He fought one of the greatest boxers ever. I think he truly believes every word he says.

I love the guy. Says whatever the fuck he wants. He’s exciting in the octagon. He’s a great fighter. He’s beatable yeah but everyone is.

He knows his worth. Can’t blame him. He makes the ufc a lot of money and generates publicity whether he’s fighting or not.

I don’t really think he’s scared of losing. He got smashed by Nate and went back for more. He fought one of the greatest boxers ever. I think he truly believes every word he says.

I love the guy. Says whatever the fuck he wants. He’s exciting in the octagon. He’s a great fighter. He’s beatable yeah but everyone is.

My issue with the way the UFC handled him is that not only was he their biggest attraction, he also was one of the most active guys in the company. Extremely active. By allowing him to go make this insane amount of money boxing, he feels the freedom to no longer be active. And will only fight for an insane amount of money. So they basically killed his activity with one transaction.

Yes, the action of a man looking behind him to see if Nate'll acknowledge him in any way, maybe offer a nod or a handshake or a "good fight mate", and then when Nate just walks past, nods to himself in a "fair enough" gesture.

But I guess fearful people see fear everywhere.

Nah son. That's the I just got my ass beat by this man and I am now the beta nod. Don't kid yourself. Conor might not have been scared, but he knew what to do when the dominant figure was around.

I do not understand why people want to see this 3rd fight so bad. I mean, at least Conor isn't holding the belt up anymore, but still, this fight is pointless.

Nah son. That's the I just got my ass beat by this man and I am now the beta nod. Don't kid yourself. Conor might not have been scared, but he knew what to do when the dominant figure was around.
You're projecting your betaness.

And another problem is.... what happens if Conor loses again? Then he has to fight him for a 4th and maybe even a 5th time.

I think Conor would be crazy to come back and fight Khabib so he needs someone else first, it really shouldn't be Nate but I'm not sure else who I'd chose from the LW top 10. I hate pointless rematches but the best one for him is probably Eddie #2 as he did nothing in the first fight to suggest he has anything at all for Conor.

Conor can pretty much pick & choose his choice of opponents for 1st fight back, no one can really hate on him for choosing a warm-up after being out of real time cage action for so long. And I fully agree Nate should not be his 1st option that fight can come later (much later) Dustin Poirier, Justin Gaethje, rematch with Alvarez, even Kevin Lee, are all solid LW names for a re-entry and can start a buzz

Back