Conor is afraid of one man, and it's undeniable!

MMAart

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Conor is afraid of one man, and it's undeniable!​

18vta8.gif

Action speaks louder than words:

giphy.gif

He'll take a Red Glorified Boxercise touchbutt on the canvas panty payday any day.

Then crush a few beltholders for a real workout.

He’s not afraid of Nate.

His biggest fear is losing his belt in the cage. So instead he lost two without even fighting to try to keep them. That’s crazy to me.

The guy he demanded an immediate rematch with?

Conor is afraid of one man, and it's undeniable!​

18vta8.gif

giphy.gif
not again? he went on to beat him in a 5 rounder, how dumb are you? low iq asf

I don't think he's scared of any man, per se. I think He's afraid of losing, badly and in a humiliating fashion, to Khabib. He's afraid of having a moment like in the 1st Nate fight, where he has nothing left, but when he gives up his neck, Khabib doesn't take it and just keeps battering and humiliating him.

I'm not saying that will happen, but I think that sort of loss is the one that will haunt a man like Conor.

I don't think he's scared of any man, per se. I think He's afraid of losing, badly and in a humiliating fashion, to Khabib. He's afraid of having a moment like in the 1st Nate fight, where he has nothing left, but when he gives up his neck, Khabib doesn't take it and just keeps battering and humiliating him.

I'm not saying that will happen, but I think that sort of loss is the one that will haunt a man like Conor.

Then I would highly recommend Khabib not be his 1st fight back into mma after what will almost be 2yrs out of real time cage fighting. Khabib is not the fighter you want to get your feet wet against in his 1st title defense and against a person who doesn't respect you.

I don't blame Conor, I'm afraid they'll make the pointless Nate vs Conor 3 too.

God I hope Nate wins the rubber match

giphy.gif

Yes, the action of a man looking behind him to see if Nate'll acknowledge him in any way, maybe offer a nod or a handshake or a "good fight mate", and then when Nate just walks past, nods to himself in a "fair enough" gesture.

But I guess fearful people see fear everywhere.

Then I would highly recommend Khabib not be his 1st fight back into mma after what will almost be 2yrs out of real time cage fighting. Khabib is not the fighter you want to get your feet wet against in his 1st title defense and against a person who doesn't respect you.

Who cares? IT's his fault he hasn't fought. He's been healthy. GSP came back after 4 years off moved up a weight class, fought the MW champ and WON.

I'd get where you're coming from if you were his manager, but why protect this guy? Especially with how he's been behaving. The only other fight that would make any sort of sense for him is Vs a Diaz brother.

I don't blame Conor, I'm afraid they'll make the pointless Nate vs Conor 3 too.

Much safer fight, but makes him look weak & scared who wants to see two guys who's fights was against each other like 2yrs ago and they haven't fought mma since?

Back