Conor is afraid of one man, and it's undeniable!

Conor is afraid of a whole bunch of people and a whole lot of things. As the saying goes, his mouth has written a whole bunch of checks that his ass can't cash.

Yes, the action of a man looking behind him to see if Nate'll acknowledge him in any way, maybe offer a nod or a handshake or a "good fight mate", and then when Nate just walks past, nods to himself in a "fair enough" gesture.

But I guess fearful people see fear everywhere.

They do that alot on here. Anger too

nate-mar.jpg

nate-diaz-ufc-nate-diaz-ufc_3762904.jpg

I’ll take me a Quata pound of woot eva Nathaniel likes to smoke.

27578733_1730645956956-1024x1003.jpg

Conor after learning the secret to Nate’s cardio

fc14cf200df65c6934a82a681060c1ff.jpg

Conor after someone tells him that’s not the type of bike Nate rides.

maxresdefault.jpg

Much safer fight, but makes him look weak & scared who wants to see two guys who's fights was against each other like 2yrs ago and they haven't fought mma since?

And another problem is.... what happens if Conor loses again? Then he has to fight him for a 4th and maybe even a 5th time.

I think Conor would be crazy to come back and fight Khabib so he needs someone else first, it really shouldn't be Nate but I'm not sure else who I'd chose from the LW top 10. I hate pointless rematches but the best one for him is probably Eddie #2 as he did nothing in the first fight to suggest he has anything at all for Conor.

It's a shame because Connor was lining up a second fight with Mayweather, they was going to do a boxercise class in the Octagon with UFC gloves, then a possible trilogy in the ring....... All depending if Connors value hasn't dropped through the floor, which it would do if he got humiliated in the UFC.
There has been a bit of talk that this whole bus situation has been manufactured to avoid possible fights before the Mayweather contract is sorted.....

I would love to see Mayweather's Reebok outfit...... stunning unitard Maybe??

As for fear........ paranoid from all the gear maybe.......he's not scared of people he has other fears........

It wasn't the fear of fighting Nate.

It was more like "shit now this guy will forever be a loss on my MMA record"

Why do we need to re-hash this crap almost every single day?

Connor's worst enemy is himself...and anyone who implements a grapple heavy game plan.

He's tree times the size. I'd be scared too.

To say McGregor is afraid of any man is stupid. McGregor, IMO, is scared of losing period. He understands what that means personally (ego takes a substantial hit), professionally and financially.

He’s not afraid of anyone. He simply wants Fort Knox to fight.. The UFC is partially to blame. They let him out of his contract and he made $100 million. Stupidity.

Yeah a questionable majority decision really showed him

It is so funny to me about the sport that people don’t focus on how great a particular fight was they only want to focus on the outcome and that they didn’t like it. He did win. It’s pretty clear he won three rounds. But it was an amazing amazing fight.. People tend to ignore that.

Sadly the heat for that fight has just disappeared. I really thought it was going to happen after he won the belt.. He would fight Nate in his first defense. Huge numbers. Great fight... But he focused on Floyd. And the stupid UFC allowed it to happen.

a third fight would look similar to the 2nd one. Conor throwing the better power punches and Diaz going zombie mode punching him with 10000 pitter patter punches per minute. After a back and forth battle and a narrow decision call judges would give it to Conor. Nothing new or intriguing to see there. I would pass on that.

connie's turned nates face into a beetroot. mcgoober was untouched. nate has a concrete head and endless cardio. that's a tough combo to beat.

Back