Conor is a FRAUD

Floyd had him cornered and was hitting him with slaps lol. Floyds striking looks crap.

The more you talk down Mayweather, the worse that it makes Conor look.

Conor got sent flying across the ring by those slaps. There's no way that an actual boxer his size would sell those kinds of reactions to Mayweather's punches no matter how tired they were.

He is fake, but the problem is that he believes what he says and so do others, they have made him into this seemingly invincible fighter who many casual fans think is the goat when in reality he has about average skills and doesn't crack the top 20.

The more you talk down Mayweather, the worse that it makes Conor look.

Conor got sent flying across the ring by those slaps. There's no way that an actual boxer his size would sell those kinds of reactions to Mayweather's punches no matter how tired they were.

Haha. They wasn't sending him flying accross the ring. He was stumbling around due to fatigue.

He gassed simple as. Floyd wasn't hurting him. Lol.

Haha. They wasn't sending him flying accross the ring. He was stumbling around due to fatigue.

He gassed simple as. Floyd wasn't hurting him. Lol.

Was Floyd supposed to?

Since when is Mayweather a power puncher?

The last guy that he legitimately hurt Hatton. The guy doesn't have legit power above 140 lbs.

Was Floyd supposed to?

Since when is Mayweather a power puncher?

The last guy that he legitimately hurt Hatton. The guy doesn't have legit power above 140 lbs.

I've never said Floyd was a power puncher.

It's People on here make out like he was hurting conor with them slaps of punches, when conor had just gassed.

It's People on here make out like he was hurting conor with them slaps of punches, when conor had just gassed.

Conor gasses when he gets hurt. It has nothing to do with cardio. It's a balls thing.

Conor gasses when he gets hurt. It has nothing to do with cardio. It's a balls thing.

Yeah, it's funny how he "gassed" in the first Diaz fight the second that Nate snapped his head back with that 1-2 and started stumbling around the exact same way that he was at the end of the Mayweather fight.

Who cares? Conor is a terrible boxer, fatigued or not.

Who cares? Conor is a terrible boxer, fatigued or not.

He was doing pretty well in the first few rounds before he started gassing.

If he had decent cardio he probably would of won

He was doing pretty well in the first few rounds before he started gassing.

If he had decent cardio he probably would of won

LoL.

He was down 6 rounds to 3, at best. He wasn't winning shit.

LoL.

He was down 6 rounds to 3, at best. He wasn't winning shit.

Did you not read what i wrote?

He won the first 3 rounds..(anyone who disagree's with this is bias or corrupt) then his shitty cardio kicked in and he started to drop rounds...

Therefor if he had better cardio he wouldn't of started gassing so early and would have of won more rounds.

Did you not read what i wrote?

He won the first 3 rounds..(anyone who disagree's with this is bias or corrupt) then his shitty cardio kicked in and he started to drop rounds...

Therefor if he had better cardio he wouldn't of started gassing so early and would have of won more rounds.

First off all, wtf are you talking about? People have to agree with you why? Is it some fact that he won 3 rounds? No, it's a matter of opinion and judging standards. I would give him 2 rounds, SIMPLY because Floyd didn't do shit in those rounds. It's not like Conor was just shutting Floyd down with his superior skill. It was a matter of volume of punches thrown. At the end of the day, even in those rounds Floyd still landed at a much higher rate, which shows a completely different level of skill. In one of those 3 rounds Conor landed only 19%. Also, Floyd often starts slow and loses a few rounds.

Conor outlanded Floyd in the first 2 rounds. Floyd barely threw anything. In the third they landed the same amount of punches, but Floyd landed more power punches, so there is nothing corrupt about giving him that round.

Also, people who say Conor would have won more rounds if it wasn't for the cardio are oblivious to what happened. Have you even watched Floyd's fights? His opponents often get very tired from missing punches and getting countered. They just manage a little better their energy because they actually understand boxing, unlike Conor.

You're also oblivious for thinking that Floyd couldn't just adapt to a different scenario, like he always does, or turn it on a little harder. The Floyd you saw fought very relaxed and didn't seem very worried. It's the strategy he chose, and that strategy was talked about even before it happened. If Floyd needed to use another strategy, he would have. Regardless of cardio, Conor doesn't have the skill to do much better than he did against Floyd. Let me remind you that Floyd fought exactly like people thought he shouldn't fight. Conor already had the best chance to beat Floyd. Floyd gave him all the chances and he could do nothing with them.

Is anything actually real about this guy? Forget about his ridiculous flashy style, with zero authenticy, which is actually a downloaded bluprint of other personalities. The more i see this guy and read about him, the more i think his whole persona and the whole promotional machine around him is all about creating a fantasy character and manipulating people's perceptions about him.

This is a guy who carefully posts pics and footage of his opponents and sparring partners to make them look bad. He did it with Chris Van Heerden, he did it with Paulie and now he did it with Floyd. The guy got his ass kicked and goes out of his way to post pictures of the fight that make him look great and make Floyd look bad.

It's all fake. It's all a show. It's all sneaky, manipulative garbage that seems to come from someone that tries too hard to cover his insecurities and frustrations with theatrics and carefully engineered BS.

I used to be a big fan of this guy, but as the time passes, the more i see he is nothing more than a product financed by a multibillion dollar company.

At least with Floyd it seems more organic. There is a story. You can see him growing over the years into the person he is now and figuring out his business model by himself, step by step. Conor, on the other hand, had already the big hype machine working around him as soon as he stepped into the octagon. Almost an instant celebrity. A lot of things simply handed to him. A lot of effort put into manipulating the masses into thinking he is this amazing god of war. It's all bullshit. It's all crap. I feel sorry for people who buy into it.

It's fascinating how Floyd described himself and Conor perfectly: "I'm a home cooked meal. You're a microwaved meal". If you carefully think about it, there are indeed many similarities between Conor and a microwaved meal.

In the build up of this fight we could basically see a very confident man(Floyd) versus an insecure kid desperate to impress and be taken seriously. And all the retards bought into his BS and were fascinated by his antics, claiming he was super confident and Floyd was SHOOK.

I guess you forgot...the dog who barks the loudest is the one who is most afraid. Ironically, the smaller ones, the weaker ones, the paranoid, insecure ones, are the ones who bark the most.

Conor's "persona" is not fabricated. he's been that way since way before he got famous. It's basically typical Irish bar room banter... as he describes it. I must say that I've seen this same stuff in Irish & American bars & on construction sites among the workers. It's a way of talking sh*t for the fun of it. You talk a bit of smack to your buddy & he talks it back. If you're on point you snap back with a quick & witty comment. If you're not good at it, you get absolutely destroyed verbally. Conor is good at it. Seems authentic to me.

I think TS is taking some of Conor's over the top antics to seriously. At the core of Conor is still a martial artist who is dedicated to his craft & puts in the hard work in the gym. None of the hype & personality would make him the mega-star he is today if he wasn't proving it in the ring.

If he posts pictures from the Floyd fight that make him look good then that is a good thing... because he looked a lot better than anyone thought he would for the first 8 rounds. If it wasn't for piss poor judging (possibly bias imo) he would've won a lot more rounds.

Conor wasn't an instant celebrity when he stepped into the octogon for the first time. Perhaps that started when he stepped out of it for the first time after getting a KO & dat historic post-fight interview "50 G's Baby!" He got a lot of attention for that & got even more attention when he beat Max & we found out later he did it with an ACL injury. Add some more of that Irish bar room banter & people were excited to see him back in the octogon but had to wait till his leg healed.

One could say he was entering stardom going into the Dublin fight, but then another 1st round KO in his home town made him a super-star.

All good everyone said, but how does he do against a real contender? Another 1st Round KO of Portier later & that question was answered.

His antics & Irish bar room banter got him a lot of attention... but Make no mistake... it wouldn't of kept going if he didn't back it up in the ring.

What did he do when his title shot backed out? Did he run like Jones & Rumble did & absolutely ruin the cards success like they did? Hell no... he risked his first title shot by taking a late replacement... & a top contender wrestler at that. I'm not discussing the dis-advantage Mendes had by having no camp... I'm focusing on Conor risked his title shot. He could've said f*ck it & waited for the Aldo fight & everyone would've understood. That's the kind of stuff that has made Conor the superstar he is. The stuff he did in the ring. Follow that up with the Aldo KO & now you got a mega-star.

The antics & banter outside the ring certainly help... but it's what he does in the ring that keep the train rolling. So lets not get too crazy here with the nonsense about Conor being a fraud.

At the end of the day, even in those rounds Floyd still landed at a much higher rate,
I wanted to see what waz up with those judges in rounds 2 & 3 & see what was up for real... so I watched it in slow motion. & paused & rewound as needed & took notes. Here are the results of the first 3 rounds.

· Rd 1 –Conor hit = 13 (4 body, 7 head, 2 grazing), Floyd hit = 1 body shot (4 missed punches)
· Rd 2 – conor hit = 8 (roughly half body half head), Floyd hit = 4 (all body shots)
· Rd 3 – Conor hit = 9 ( a few bodys, the rest head), Floyd hit = 3 (all body shots)

I'm not counting stuff that was rolled off the shoulder or anything like that... or blocked shots... and you can clearly see Conor won the first 3 rounds... unless you think Floyd landing 3 body shots trumps Conors 9 body & head shots.

Here's where people are really gonna trip... because I then recalled the 4th being close. That's when Floyd woke up & started fighting. So I watched that in slow motion too. My dad was in town staying with us & he & I sat there Sunday morning & ended up watching the entire first 8 rounds that way. In slow motion, & taking notes. I started breaking up the body & head shots more accurately from this point on.

Here are my results which show that Conor outstruck Floyd... not the other way around.

· Rd 4 – Conor hit = 24 (Body 8, head 9, grazing shots 8 ), 15 (body 9, head 4, grazing shots 2)
· Rd 5 - Conor hit = 21 (body 2, head 12, grazing 7), Floyd hit = 11 (body 4, head 5, grazing 2)
· Rd 6 – Conor hit = 22 (body 9, head 10, grazing 2), Floyd hit 13 (body 3, head 8, grazing 2)
· Rd 7 – Conor hit = 17 (body 7, head 9, graze 3), Floyd hit = 17 (body 3, head12, graze 2)
o Floyd had 4 of the strongest head shots in the round so Floyd definitely won this round​
· Rd 8 – Conor hit = 28 (body 7, head 18, graze 3), Floyd hit = 17 (0 body, 11 head, 6 graze)
· Rd 9 – Floyd not disputed (1st minute Conor’s, then Floyd kicked in as Conor gassed)
· Rd 10 - 2 minutes left in the 10th is when the TKO happened

Now I was kind of kicking myself in the ass for doing all this & not making note of the really heavy "power strikes" while I was at it. So these figures don't necessarily tell who won the round. The number of hits though were very carefully observed & calculated though & I stand behind these figures.

Every so often the angle wouldn't be good to tell if a strike landed or not... & my dad & I debated on whether or not to count them... & we both had a strict mind on keeping it fair for both fighters. That said, these figures may be off by 1 or 2 per round.... MAYBE... but I'm just disclosing that because you literally couldn't tell on some of them.

First off all, wtf are you talking about? People have to agree with you why? Is it some fact that he won 3 rounds? No, it's a matter of opinion and judging standards. I would give him 2 rounds, SIMPLY because Floyd didn't do shit in those rounds. It's not like Conor was just shutting Floyd down with his superior skill. It was a matter of volume of punches thrown. At the end of the day, even in those rounds Floyd still landed at a much higher rate, which shows a completely different level of skill. In one of those 3 rounds Conor landed only 19%. Also, Floyd often starts slow and loses a few rounds.

Conor outlanded Floyd in the first 2 rounds. Floyd barely threw anything. In the third they landed the same amount of punches, but Floyd landed more power punches, so there is nothing corrupt about giving him that round.

Also, people who say Conor would have won more rounds if it wasn't for the cardio are oblivious to what happened. Have you even watched Floyd's fights? His opponents often get very tired from missing punches and getting countered. They just manage a little better their energy because they actually understand boxing, unlike Conor.

You're also oblivious for thinking that Floyd couldn't just adapt to a different scenario, like he always does, or turn it on a little harder. The Floyd you saw fought very relaxed and didn't seem very worried. It's the strategy he chose, and that strategy was talked about even before it happened. If Floyd needed to use another strategy, he would have. Regardless of cardio, Conor doesn't have the skill to do much better than he did against Floyd. Let me remind you that Floyd fought exactly like people thought he shouldn't fight. Conor already had the best chance to beat Floyd. Floyd gave him all the chances and he could do nothing with them.

Conor blatantly won 3 rounds. But boxing is that corrupt it is open to opinion apparently???

I didn't think Conor looked particulary great in that fight, the fact that he was winning rounds makes mayweather look bad.

The fight was stopped (due to dodgy reffing) and conors cardio.

If conor had better cardio i think he could of won (although the boxing judges would never of allowed that to happen).

I have watched the majority of Floyd's fights in the last 13 years. How am i oblivious to Floyd being able to adapt to a different scenario?

If conor had better cardio he would of had decent chance of winning (in the publics eyes, not on the judges score cards, cos theybare corrupt as fuck)

Conor blatantly won 3 rounds. But boxing is that corrupt it is open to opinion apparently???

I didn't think Conor looked particulary great in that fight, the fact that he was winning rounds makes mayweather look bad.

The fight was stopped (due to dodgy reffing) and conors cardio.

If conor had better cardio i think he could of won (although the boxing judges would never of allowed that to happen).

I have watched the majority of Floyd's fights in the last 13 years. How am i oblivious to Floyd being able to adapt to a different scenario?

If conor had better cardio he would of had decent chance of winning (in the publics eyes, not on the judges score cards, cos theybare corrupt as fuck)

It's opened to different judging standards. Some judges value volume over anything else. Others value quality. Most value quality. One guy can land 4 punches and the other 1 punch, but that 1 punch might have been a lot better than those 4 punches. So, who won? Isn't it a matter of opinion? Also, judges can see the fight from an angle that you can't. This is just a fact. They might have seen something that you didn't, just like when i rewatched the fight from a different angle i changed my opinion on certain things.

Floyd landed more power punches in round 3. If you value quality over quantity, you can give him round 3. Just because you go for quantity doesn't mean everyone else has to think like you.

Conor wouldn't beat Floyd, even if he had better cardio. He never had anything for him during the entire fight. Barely anything landed flush. Floyd is the master of adapting. What makes you think he couldn't adapt and deal with anything Conor presented to him? What does Conor have that is so good compared to all the world champions Floyd beat? Absolutely nothing.

In fact, i have been watching boxing for decades and i can honestly say that i've never seen such horrendous technique and so many useless punches in one single fight. It was absolutely pathetic.

As far as the stoppage goes, don't be delusional, my friend. His job as a boxer is to protect himself and show the referee he can still fight. If you can't do that, the ref has to step in. Stumbling all over the place after getting punched in the face without defending or attacking isn't a sign you're able to continue fighting. The stoppage was perfect. There were 2 minutes left in the round. Conor looked like a zombie. Floyd was fresh. Now guess the outcome if the fight hadn't been stopped.

$

You honestly think this is the face and the body language of a man who is able to defend himself and should be allowed to continue? Then you must not like him very much.

It's opened to different judging standards. Some judges value volume over anything else. Others value quality. Most value quality. One guy can land 4 punches and the other 1 punch, but that 1 punch might have been a lot better than those 4 punches. So, who won? Isn't it a matter of opinion? Also, judges can see the fight from an angle that you can't. This is just a fact. They might have seen something that you didn't, just like when i rewatched the fight from a different angle i changed my opinion on certain things.

Floyd landed more power punches in round 3. If you value quality over quantity, you can give him round 3. Just because you go for quantity doesn't mean everyone else has to think like you.

Conor wouldn't beat Floyd, even if he had better cardio. He never had anything for him during the entire fight. Barely anything landed flush. Floyd is the master of adapting. What makes you think he couldn't adapt and deal with anything Conor presented to him? What does Conor have that is so good compared to all the world champions Floyd beat? Absolutely nothing.

In fact, i have been watching boxing for decades and i can honestly say that i've never seen such horrendous technique and so many useless punches in one single fight. It was absolutely pathetic.

As far as the stoppage goes, don't be delusional, my friend. His job as a boxer is to protect himself and show the referee he can still fight. If you can't do that, the ref has to step in. Stumbling all over the place after getting punched in the face without defending or attacking isn't a sign you're able to continue fighting. The stoppage was perfect. There were 2 minutes left in the round. Conor looked like a zombie. Floyd was fresh. Now guess the outcome if the fight hadn't been stopped.

$

You honestly think this is the face and the body language of a man who is able to defend himself and should be allowed to continue? Then you must not like him very much.

Judges have a worse view than you get watching on the TV.

The stoppage was shockingly poor. Have you ever boxed? He was fatigued. When you get tired you tend to drop your hands and run and wait for the fighter to engage again until you can catch your breath or get to the end of the round and hope to recover.

That pic has no value at all. I could probably find alot of pictures with Floyd blinking and his hands low.

As i said i wasn't impressed by Conor boxing, but when he had energy he was still outpointing Floyd whether he looked good doing it or not. I was even less impressed by Floyd though.

For someone who claims to be TBE he looked bad against someone who had a very poor boxing technique.

I am a conor fan (i am also a boxer) i think Conor's technique was poor, but he was still decisively winning rounds and with better cardio would have won more rounds. The rounds Floyd won were not one sided apart from the last 2. Which is shocking considering what Floyd claims.

$

dude its a waste of time, cuz they also think that conor outboxed floyd
<{Heymansnicker}> nuff said.

moral victory
$

Floyd had him cornered and was hitting him with slaps lol. Floyds striking looks crap.

You poor delusional little Conor groupie. Conor "Pillow Fists" McGregory was the one throwing slaps and shots that a flyweight would laugh at. The actual powershots - the ones that TKO'd PillowFists and gave him brain damage - were coming from Floyd.

UepSTfZ.gif

KlutzyLegalEmperorshrimp-small.gif

xbu4k9l8yeq63wvzg.jpg

003_Floyd_Mayweather_vs_Conor_McGregor.0.jpg

Judges have a worse view than you get watching on the TV.

The stoppage was shockingly poor. Have you ever boxed? He was fatigued. When you get tired you tend to drop your hands and run and wait for the fighter to engage again until you can catch your breath or get to the end of the round and hope to recover.

That pic has no value at all. I could probably find alot of pictures with Floyd blinking and his hands low.

As i said i wasn't impressed by Conor boxing, but when he had energy he was still outpointing Floyd whether he looked good doing it or not. I was even less impressed by Floyd though.

For someone who claims to be TBE he looked bad against someone who had a very poor boxing technique.

I am a conor fan (i am also a boxer) i think Conor's technique was poor, but he was still decisively winning rounds and with better cardio would have won more rounds. The rounds Floyd won were not one sided apart from the last 2. Which is shocking considering what Floyd claims.

You're wrong on pretty much every point.

1- How the fuck do you know judges have worse view? Have you seen the fight from both angles to decide which view is better? No, you haven't. And i'm not even saying the view is better or worse. I'm just saying they can see shit you can't, which is a fact. They can also have a better idea of the quality of each impact. They hear it much, much better. Also, the tv angles were crap. I've watched the fight from two different angles close to the ring and they're all better than the tv view

2- He looks death in that pic. His body language speaks for itself.

3- It doesn't matter whether or not he was outpointing Floyd in the first 3 rounds. Floyd was letting him unload. That was factually the plan. Conor wasn't landing anything significant, he wasn't earning Floyd's respect in anyway. Floyd was playing with him like he does against novices in gym. He let's them unload and then starts to pick them apart.

4- I have boxed. You haven't. Anyone who says he was fatigued is absolutely retarded and knows absolutely nothing about fighting or sports in general. A referee needs to be able to identify signs of concussion and those signs are exactly those Conor sent out: He lost his balance after getting punched by Floyd. He was unable to respond and was stumbling after each punch. The ropes kept him on his feet. I've seen thousands of gassed fighters and they don't stumble like that. They're just much slower than when fresh. And btw, medical experts have said the same exact thing i'm telling you now, so get off your high horse. More qualified people than you call BS on what you're saying, so either post evidence that he wasn't hurt or shut up, because the footage clearly shows him stumbling after punches, and in every combat sport that's looked at a a sign of head trauma. FACT!

5- Floyd looked like a shadow of his former self because he is a 40 yo inactive for 2 years that barely trained for this fight. He still showed less respect for Conor than he did for any other opponent. That right there is enough proof that Conor failed to make any of his punches count. Yeah, he touched Floyd a lot, but touching isn't punching. And like i said before, if Conor had better cardio Floyd would just use a different strategy and beat him anyway. Isn't that what he always does, against much better boxers than Conor?

Btw: Conor having bad cardio is a myth. There is no evidence that his cardio is better than 40 yo Floyd's. Conor's cardio has been measured and compared to elite runners. The dude has no problem with his cardio. The problem is lack of technical efficiency. If you're not efficient with your body and if you don't achieve what you try to do, your body will naturally work harder and spend more energy. Conor's gassing was a result of his lack of success in making anything happen. Regardless of his physical shape, there is no way he can go 12 rounds without getting tired if everything he is throwing is having no effect and if he is getting tagged with clean, hard shots.

Back