Conor is a FRAUD

So who you suggest in UFC would do better than Mcgregor against Mayweather?
Aldo, Alvarez, who? Mayweather could strap a hand and still beat those bums,

Its just about two different sports, wich of course a boxer is much better at striking and Mayweather is the best boxer.

Conor is still great and i doubt there is anyone in ufc that could beaten him.
Why is it necessary for any of them 'do better against mayweather '. As you said, it's a different sport. Maybe that's just it. Why not stay in your own sport!?

Why is it necessary for any of them 'do better against mayweather '. As you said, it's a different sport. Maybe that's just it. Why not stay in your own sport!?
Just say, some ufc fans are bashing Conor for losing to Mayweather, who would do better?

emfq0myyc76djnwzg.jpg

I heard he did better than Pac Man

Fuck me, look at the size difference between the two. Floyd looks like a little black smurf in comparison. The 40 y.o dwarf literally beat the snot out of the much bigger Conor.

Connor is so beta there.

Much bigger opponent, but also older, in not so great shape, slow as fuck, with already 10 losses in his record. It's not all about how much you weigh, my friend.

Aldo didn't get ridiculed. He got caught by a punch. Shit like this happens in combat sports. Do you think Randleman was better than Cro Cop? Most people will say no. But hey, Randleman brutally KO'd Cro Cop. JDS brutally KO'd Cain. Matt Serra stopped GSP.

Are you smart enough to understand that a flash KO doesn't really prove much? Not saying Aldo would beat Conor, but that sort of loss is no humiliation, and can happen to anyone.

And what are you debating, exactly? Conor is a great fighter. Just not an all time great. You need to show consistency to enter that category. Face the best on a regular basis. Beat them in an impressive fashion. Has Conor done that yet? Not really. So i kind of have a point.

As far as his fight with Floyd, who cares? It was a joke and any smart individual knew what was going to happen. It happened do those two guys could make hundreds of millions of dollars. If the general population average IQ were 5 points higher that fight wouldn't have happened. Conor never had any chance.
I don´t agree with about Conor winning against Aldo for luck,is suppose to Conor only have merit if had let Aldo do bjj and beat him on the ground?

Attacking and avoid counter-puncher is a skill which Aldo does not,and also Conor beats Aldo chin, so by that definition and by the combat Conor is better and had Aldo look like a bum.
Was a humillation, no way Aldo deserved a rematch, he would needed to beat another contenders do get another shot.

I agree with you on Conor needs to defend his title, but for what im seeing i don´t think anyone on the featherweight and lightweight could beat Conor, but of course he needs to prove it.

Is anything actually real about this guy? Forget about his ridiculous flashy style, with zero authenticy, which is actually a downloaded bluprint of other personalities. The more i see this guy and read about him, the more i think his whole persona and the whole promotional machine around him is all about creating a fantasy character and manipulating people's perceptions about him.

This is a guy who carefully posts pics and footage of his opponents and sparring partners to make them look bad. He did it with Chris Van Heerden, he did it with Paulie and now he did it with Floyd. The guy got his ass kicked and goes out of his way to post pictures of the fight that make him look great and make Floyd look bad.

It's all fake. It's all a show. It's all sneaky, manipulative garbage that seems to come from someone that tries too hard to cover his insecurities and frustrations with theatrics and carefully engineered BS.

I used to be a big fan of this guy, but as the time passes, the more i see he is nothing more than a product financed by a multibillion dollar company.

At least with Floyd it seems more organic. There is a story. You can see him growing over the years into the person he is now and figuring out his business model by himself, step by step. Conor, on the other hand, had already the big hype machine working around him as soon as he stepped into the octagon. Almost an instant celebrity. A lot of things simply handed to him. A lot of effort put into manipulating the masses into thinking he is this amazing god of war. It's all bullshit. It's all crap. I feel sorry for people who buy into it.

It's fascinating how Floyd described himself and Conor perfectly: "I'm a home cooked meal. You're a microwaved meal". If you carefully think about it, there are indeed many similarities between Conor and a microwaved meal.

In the build up of this fight we could basically see a very confident man(Floyd) versus an insecure kid desperate to impress and be taken seriously. And all the retards bought into his BS and were fascinated by his antics, claiming he was super confident and Floyd was SHOOK.

I guess you forgot...the dog who barks the loudest is the one who is most afraid. Ironically, the smaller ones, the weaker ones, the paranoid, insecure ones, are the ones who bark the most.
God damn man. Too much sense is made in your post. Its too much too handle for the conor jizzguzzlers here. They dont want to believe theyve been duped into worshopping a false idol. The vulnerable ones, especially the ones without father figures, are most prone to this kind of subterfuge. You can spot them from a mile away...they post inane, ridiculous comments that even they dont believe. What they really are doing is crying for help, reaching desperately for a sympathizing soul, kind of like how ronda was desperately trying to reach for that invisible gi amanda nunes was wearing when she was getting pummeled into the nether.

Conor cannot help. He doesnt care about any of you. The more you realize, the better off you will be. Let the healing begin.

#conorfalseidol #floydbless

Last edited:
Fuck me, look at the size difference between the two. Floyd looks like a little black smurf in comparison. The 40 y.o dwarf literally beat the snot out of the much bigger Conor.

Connor is so beta there.
Looks like the scrawny lil kid at recess turning the tables on the bully and beating the snot out of him. So hilarious!

Conor is a hypejob, but has a Tyson AV.

Okay.

Feel better getting that out?

Wow way to out urself as an over the hill boxing fan gramps

Conor is a hypejob, but has a Tyson AV.

Uhhh...Tyson beat a shitload of quality HWs throughout his career and legitimately cleaned out the HW division from the mid-to-late 80s.

Uhhh...Tyson beat a shitload of quality HWs throughout his career and legitimately cleaned out the HW division from the mid-to-late 80s.
Tyson was a legit HW champ, no doubt. However, he definitely is nowhere near the kind of destroyer that pop culture has cast him as, with many casuals believing he's head-to-head the best of all time.

Tyson was a legit HW champ, no doubt. However, he definitely is nowhere near the kind of destroyer that pop culture has cast him as, with many casuals believing he's head-to-head the best of all time.

Pre-Buster Douglas, which is a fight that he barely trained for, Tyson had legitimately crushed the best the division had to offer while he was in his early 20s. Lennox Lewis was still in the amateurs and Holyfield was a cruiserweight.

Did he end up being the HW GOAT? No, but his first championship run, overhyped or not, was a fuck of a lot more legit than anything that McGregor has done. Especially when you take into account the fact that Tyson was an undersized HW and that McGregor has only looked dominant against guys that he has a size advantage over.

The Michael Spinks KO alone is more impressive than anything Conor has done or will do in his career.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back