Conor is a FRAUD

Shinobi

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Is anything actually real about this guy? Forget about his ridiculous flashy style, with zero authenticy, which is actually a downloaded bluprint of other personalities. The more i see this guy and read about him, the more i think his whole persona and the whole promotional machine around him is all about creating a fantasy character and manipulating people's perceptions about him.

This is a guy who carefully posts pics and footage of his opponents and sparring partners to make them look bad. He did it with Chris Van Heerden, he did it with Paulie and now he did it with Floyd. The guy got his ass kicked and goes out of his way to post pictures of the fight that make him look great and make Floyd look bad.

It's all fake. It's all a show. It's all sneaky, manipulative garbage that seems to come from someone that tries too hard to cover his insecurities and frustrations with theatrics and carefully engineered BS.

I used to be a big fan of this guy, but as the time passes, the more i see he is nothing more than a product financed by a multibillion dollar company.

At least with Floyd it seems more organic. There is a story. You can see him growing over the years into the person he is now and figuring out his business model by himself, step by step. Conor, on the other hand, had already the big hype machine working around him as soon as he stepped into the octagon. Almost an instant celebrity. A lot of things simply handed to him. A lot of effort put into manipulating the masses into thinking he is this amazing god of war. It's all bullshit. It's all crap. I feel sorry for people who buy into it.

It's fascinating how Floyd described himself and Conor perfectly: "I'm a home cooked meal. You're a microwaved meal". If you carefully think about it, there are indeed many similarities between Conor and a microwaved meal.

In the build up of this fight we could basically see a very confident man(Floyd) versus an insecure kid desperate to impress and be taken seriously. And all the retards bought into his BS and were fascinated by his antics, claiming he was super confident and Floyd was SHOOK.

I guess you forgot...the dog who barks the loudest is the one who is most afraid. Ironically, the smaller ones, the weaker ones, the paranoid, insecure ones, are the ones who bark the most.

Last edited:
Everything about Conor is entirely contrived and fabricated. He's the complete opposite of authenticity and doesn't have an original bone in his body. But none of that matters because we don't live in an age in which honesty and integrity reigns supreme. We live in an age where marketing and hype triump over reality and substance, and Conor is a product of that age.

If you've ever conversed with a Conor fan, you'd swear you were having a conversation with the type of person who shares Kim Kardashian motivational quotes with a straight face. Or the type of person who thinks to #PrayForWhatEverCityHasJustBeenAttacked is how to combat terrorism.

Tldr

But you losers are fucking obsessed lol

take your meds dude and stay off of the Internet for awhile

Tldr

But you losers are fucking obsessed lol

take your meds dude and stay off of the Internet for awhile

If you are a full grown adult, how can you CONSTANTLY defend a wannabe bully like Conor?

Seriously, it's like when people would defend Ronda.

Creepy.

Everyone except for Filthy Casuals has known this since before the Siver fight.

You guys and your mythical "hype machine." So utterly ridiculous.

What about his knocking out Aldo in 13 seconds is fraudulent?
What about making 28-4 LW champ Alvarez look like an amateur is fraudulent?

You guys can't talk shit about his fighting anymore so you've resorted to high school drama level bullshit

So who you suggest in UFC would do better than Mcgregor against Mayweather?
Aldo, Alvarez, who? Mayweather could strap a hand and still beat those bums,

Its just about two different sports, wich of course a boxer is much better at striking and Mayweather is the best boxer.

Conor is still great and i doubt there is anyone in ufc that could beaten him.

What about his knocking out Aldo in 13 seconds is fraudulent?
What about making 28-4 LW champ Alvarez look like an amateur is fraudulent?

You guys can't talk shit about his fighting anymore so you've resorted to high school drama level bullshit

He just look hopeless in a fight where his fangirls and casuals thought he would be super dangerous and have a lot of advantages. We can certainly talk about his fighting. I can talk how i never saw such atrocious technique in a boxing match during my whole life.

As far as his MMA wins, i never said he wasn't a good fighter. I'm talking about his persona, which is what actually makes him so popular. His MMA skills are good and his wins are decent. Though a victory over Eddie Alvarez is hardly the accomplishment of a life time, and beating Aldo in 13 seconds, while impressive, is something that can happen to anyone in this sport. It happened to Cain, it happened to GSP. They got KO'd, but not by the better fighter.

He is still a fraud, regardless of being a good fighter. He is still a guy who tries to be something that he is not. Richer than he is, more powerful than he is, better fighter than he is. Everything with him is about leading people into thinking he is the greatest, when he is not. Posting carefully chosen pictures is just one of his many tactics to accomplish that. How can you respect a guy who got the shit beat out of him and goes out of his way to find a picture that makes his opponent look bad, instead of simply accepting the loss and move on?

So who you suggest in UFC would do better than Mcgregor against Mayweather?
Aldo, Alvarez, who? Mayweather could strap a hand and still beat those bums,

Its just about two different sports, wich of course a boxer is much better at striking and Mayweather is the best boxer.

Conor is still great and i doubt there is anyone in ufc that could beaten him.

That's a little hard to find out since he doesn't defend his belts. But he has 3 losses already, so he is hardly unbeatable. Make him fight more often against the elite and you will have a few more losses in your way in the next few years.

I like watching conor fight in MMA. I like his style, but he really is a classic fronrunner with no heart. His trash talk also is not funny anymore its just forced and cringy.

emfq0myyc76djnwzg.jpg

I heard he did better than Pac Man

That's a little hard to find out since he doesn't defend his belts. But he has 3 losses already, so he is hardly unbeatable. Make him fight more often against the elite and you will have a few more losses in your way in the next few years.
Two of then at the beginning of the career, then he lose to a much bigger opponent but of course still a defeat, wich btw he win in the rematch.

Aldo and Alvarez both got ridicuded by Conor, he need to defend the titles but not against they.
So who was left to be in theory the "better" choice to fight against Mayweather? Who could in UFC do better than Mcgregor?

I wouldn't call him a fraud, more of a dick than a fraud.

He just look hopeless in a fight where his fangirls and casuals thought he would be super dangerous and have a lot of advantages. We can certainly talk about his fighting. I can talk how i never saw such atrocious technique in a boxing match during my whole life.

As far as his MMA wins, i never said he wasn't a good fighter. I'm talking about his persona, which is what actually makes him so popular. His MMA skills are good and his wins are decent. Though a victory over Eddie Alvarez is hardly the accomplishment of a life time, and beating Aldo in 13 seconds, while impressive, is something that can happen to anyone in this sport. It happened to Cain, it happened to GSP. They got KO'd, but not by the better fighter.

He is still a fraud, regardless of being a good fighter. He is still a guy who tries to be something that he is not. Richer than he is, more powerful than he is, better fighter than he is. Everything with him is about leading people into thinking he is the greatest, when he is not. Posting carefully chosen pictures is just one of his many tactics to accomplish that. How can you respect a guy who got the shit beat out of him and goes out of his way to find a picture that makes his opponent look bad, instead of simply accepting the loss and move on?

Very well said. There's no denying he's a good fighter - one of the best in MMA imo - but my god what an odious little cretin he is, as are his pathetic little legion of groupies, and your last sentence illustrates that perfectly.

It's almost like a cult the way he brainwashes his mindless little minions into believing he's the best, richest, greatest, most unbeatable fighter that ever lived. Including making them believe he'd beat one of the best boxers ever in his first boxing match, and even swindling his own fanbase by encouraging them to throw their money down the toilet, posting betting links for his groupies to bet on him against Floyd.

I like watching conor fight in MMA. I like his style, but he really is a classic fronrunner with no heart. His trash talk also is not funny anymore its just forced and cringy.

My thoughts exactly.

I know he is

Floyd made him

No need to hire and pretend you're rich

Two of then at the beginning of the career, then he lose to a much bigger opponent but of course still a defeat, wich btw he win in the rematch.

Aldo and Alvarez both got ridicuded by Conor, he need to defend the titles but not against they.
So who was left to be in theory the "better" choice to fight against Mayweather? Who could in UFC do better than Mcgregor?

Much bigger opponent, but also older, in not so great shape, slow as fuck, with already 10 losses in his record. It's not all about how much you weigh, my friend.

Aldo didn't get ridiculed. He got caught by a punch. Shit like this happens in combat sports. Do you think Randleman was better than Cro Cop? Most people will say no. But hey, Randleman brutally KO'd Cro Cop. JDS brutally KO'd Cain. Matt Serra stopped GSP.

Are you smart enough to understand that a flash KO doesn't really prove much? Not saying Aldo would beat Conor, but that sort of loss is no humiliation, and can happen to anyone.

And what are you debating, exactly? Conor is a great fighter. Just not an all time great. You need to show consistency to enter that category. Face the best on a regular basis. Beat them in an impressive fashion. Has Conor done that yet? Not really. So i kind of have a point.

As far as his fight with Floyd, who cares? It was a joke and any smart individual knew what was going to happen. It happened do those two guys could make hundreds of millions of dollars. If the general population average IQ were 5 points higher that fight wouldn't have happened. Conor never had any chance.

Back