Conor: "I put so many skills and so many shots in my back pocket for a paycheck"

Really?? You seem a little biased, maybe this will refresh your memory:

akkf9sc7ys1p2clzg.jpg

s5h9d2ljpw2deb8zg.jpg

$

outboxing??? please, stop the nuthugging, the fight was clear.

LimpingSizzlingBongo-size_restricted.gif

I said rounds 1,2,3 and made rounds 4 and 8 close. Landed his best shot in 4.

?

What was wrong with Floyd's footwork?
Are you slow ? Do you know what sarcasm is ? Do you really think my mind just bypassed Conor stumbling around like a drunk and literally running flat footed around floyd and thought floyds footwork was bad? I’m starting to worry about this place.The people are really stupid

This guy just made $100m and all he can do is complain. He really should be thanking Floyd for the lesson. Take your L and move on.

I said rounds 1,2,3 and made rounds 4 and 8 close. Landed his best shot in 4.
Close rounds mean nothing if you're stopped in a fight. The reason those rounds were close is because Floyd allowed them to be close based off his game plan and it worked.

“Every time I took (Mayweather's) back in that f**king fight and the referee separated us, in a real fight it’s done right there. That was the part for me that I had to get over the most. I almost feel like I sold myself out, I put so many skills and so many shots in my back pocket for a pay check and big event and that’s been messing with my head a little bit.”

“I got beat. I got beat under that rule set. I’m not going to start giving off like that. I accepted the rules, and I was beat in the rules, let’s see how he handles this round of money, I might get the phone call again and we may do it again."

i remember before the fight he was telling us it would be easy because he only had to concentrate on one set of skills?

and yet he went in and couldnt stop thinking about all the ones he wasnt allowed to use!

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAaLAAAAJDUxN2RlYTg5LTcwN2EtNDBlMS05M2YxLTIzNTc1N2EyYzFjMw.png

Are you slow ? Do you know what sarcasm is ? Do you really think my mind just bypassed Conor stumbling around like a drunk and literally running flat footed around floyd and thought floyds footwork was bad? I’m starting to worry about this place.The people are really stupid
I've never read a post of yours before. How the fuck would anyone know you're being sarcastic with the amount of retards posting in this forum.

I've never read a post of yours before. How the fuck would anyone know you're being sarcastic with the amount of retards posting in this forum.

You have very low expectations of the people of sherdog if you thought perhaps I was being serious.It’s probably warranted.i agree the place is full of them. If you can’t beat them, join them

As the saying goes :
It takes a wise man to act a fool( me)

I bet there are people who would still place money on Conor to win in a rematch. Financial darwinism.

Yeah, something boxers don't know about.

Really? How do you know? Conor and the rest of the UFC's fighters are lucky there is not as much money in MMA as boxing. You would have top teir athletes like Mayweather taking over. Imagine a guy like him with years of training. We would not even be talking about Conor.

Conor's head is messed up. His career is over. I hope you invest the money wisely Conor, for your family's sake.

Conor's head is messed up. His career is over. I hope you invest the money wisely Conor, for your family's sake.
He is obviously upset about losing to Floyd (which shows that he really cared about the fight)...but career over??? His next fight will still out-earn any other fighter in the UFC, win or lose - and there is an excellent chance that he will win, he is a very good MMA fighter.

He is obviously upset about losing to Floyd (which shows that he really cared about the fight)...but career over??? His next fight will still out-earn any other fighter in the UFC, win or lose - and there is an excellent chance that he will win, he is a very good MMA fighter.

Of course he cared. He was pissed off when he lost the watermelon contest against Urijah on TUF. That doesn't mean he's nearly as upset as when he lost to Nate though. At the end of the day it's a boxing match and not his sport, and not nearly as important as his MMA fights.

Close rounds mean nothing if you're stopped in a fight. The reason those rounds were close is because Floyd allowed them to be close based off his game plan and it worked.

Why did he "make the 8th round" close. He was supposed to be out of there in the 7th, lmao.

Damn you’re right . I didn’t catch that during the fight . Floyds foot work does look embarrassing as fuck

Don't embarrass yourself. Floyd wasn't the one getting an ass whoopin from a 20 pound lighter and much older fighter. Conor's boxing skills are horrendous. Floyd's are good enough for him to be undefeated after 21 years of career.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back