Conor: "I put so many skills and so many shots in my back pocket for a paycheck"

yCBUgvv.jpg

He desparately wants that fight in mma. Can you even imagine? I'm sure he plays with himself at night thinking of fighting an untrained bantamweight under mma rules. The eternal midget hunter.

He got beat up, concussed and put on the shelf by a 40yr old Floyd who came off a 2yr retirement, was at least 2 weight classes smaller.

But yeah - skills you didn't want to show.

That brain damage Floyd dished out must be pretty bad.

~insert gif of the dumbass springing forward, cutting to his right - only to be hit by floyd who just watched that stupidity and pivoted and landed his shot~

So slick, so slick he put himself completely out of position and was forced to turn into a punch, something a professional boxer typically has to force the opponent to do. So slick.
the ref was in the way too. Notwithstanding the fact that he was boxing the best boxer of all time. He did an amazing job

the ref was in the way too. Notwithstanding the fact that he was boxing the best boxer of all time. He did an amazing job

No, no he did not do an amazing job. He was walked down by an old man who was a shell of himself. He showed awful technique and conditioning. One uppercut does not make a great performance.

Klitscho "He produced beautiful boxing"

Sugar ray "He impressed me"

Harry Khan"10 out of 10 performance. He surprised me."

[
Errol Spencer"He did good, he can box again."

Sugar Ray"Very impressed."

Chris Van Heerden"I didn't expect him to do as good as he did. Well done brother."

Danny Garcia"I give him a B+. He did good."

[

Adrian Broner"He'd beat Victor Ortiz."

[

Mike Tyson"I give him an A."

"He did way better than everyone thought he would do. Floyd didn't carry him. If he could have knocked him out in the first round, he would have."

Foreman: "ALl the media should apologize. He surprised me. He hit Mayweahter often. His defense didn't work against Mcgregor. He turned Mayweather into a slugger."

21078770_339992789791905_5097566191919059427_n.jpg
21077450_339993076458543_3794665099260937381_n.jpg
21752275_349037625554088_7061657342325554539_n.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F574568%2F903368e1-9df7-49b9-b4d3-39d1c23e1854.jpg
usa_today_10242016.0.jpg
21558585_349037695554081_8706483249145832803_n.jpg
21105533_339993829791801_5190543654594515309_n.jpg
21752399_349037098887474_4370612412347479040_n.jpg
mcg2.png
You got payed to take a ass whooping and sure got one after running your mouth for months lol.
And he made more money then you'll ever see in your life.

We dont care about conors money. We care about him talking his circus clown shit then getting beat down by a 40 year old who doesnt even care about boxing anymore. Floyd literally was eating burgers and managing his strip club the day before the fight lmao

No, no he did not do an amazing job. He was walked down by an old man who was a shell of himself. He showed awful technique and conditioning. One uppercut does not make a great performance.
never done it before vs best of all time.
don't hate conor for the nonsensical prefight WWE drama... I don't really care for that either, and that's more for the pro wrestling sheep minded.
But conor does work.

We dont care about conors money. We care about him talking his circus clown shit then getting beat down by a 40 year old who doesnt even care about boxing anymore. Floyd literally was eating burgers and managing his strip club the day before the fight lmao
Floyd has outclassed way better boxers than Conor. It's not a knock at all you're just making it sound worse than it is.

don't hate conor for the nonsensical prefight WWE drama... I don't really care for that either, and that's more for the pro wrestling sheep minded.
But conor does work.

Floyd was a shell of himself, and Floyd Mayweather is not the best of all time. This is a title given to him by Conor fans attempting to make Conor looks better.

But conor does work.

He looked horrible against a guy that right now is certainly not the best in the world, not even close. Floyd is old and didn't train like an elite athlete. Being the best of all time is about the past, not the present. Conor didn't fight Floyd from the past. He fought an old Floyd and still couldn't do shit.

If you think there is any merit in getting stopped by a 2o pounds lighter 40 yo guy inactive for 2 years known for not having power, then your expectations must be very, very, very, very low.

Also, remember what Conor said and what a lot of his fans said. Remember how he said Floyd was too small and too old for him. He was supposed to destroy him. Now he deserves credit for lasting 10 rounds? Why he deserves credit for lasting 10 rounds with such a small and past prime fighter? Are you aware that, if this Floyd was able to stop Conor, old Floyd murders him inside 3 rounds, right? I hope you're aware of that.

The funny thing is he's patting himself on the back for putting Mayweather in those positions, but it only shows his incompetence.

Mayweather made him look stupid in expending energy outside that ruleset. McGregor is the fool.

You bring up the age 40 like that means something when you're fighting someone who never boxed in their life. Like that makes it even. News flash, it doesn't. A man who never boxed was outboxing the GOAT in 3 rounds and made 2 more rounds competitive, and landed shots an amateur has no business landing against the Greatest of all time. And you want to bring up his age like that means something. Matt Serra is 43 and hasn't fought in 7 years. Put Canelo in the cage with him and see if it lasts a minute. See if he can do as well against Matt the way Conor did against Floyd.

A man who never boxed was outboxing the GOAT in 3 rounds and made 2 more rounds competitive.

Really?? You seem a little biased, maybe this will refresh your memory:

akkf9sc7ys1p2clzg.jpg

s5h9d2ljpw2deb8zg.jpg

$

outboxing??? please, stop the nuthugging, the fight was clear.

Why are you counting another mans money for lol ? You realize the money Conor makes isnt yours right ?

Back