Conor: "I put so many skills and so many shots in my back pocket for a paycheck"

Why did he "make the 8th round" close. He was supposed to be out of there in the 7th, lmao.

You're so fucking pathetic. Round 8 wasn't close. You people are fucking stupid or what? And what does it matter, really? Does it change the result of the fight? You fucking people are so fucking dumb and desperate for moral victories. Do you know who needs moral victories? Losers.

Don't embarrass yourself. Floyd wasn't the one getting an ass whoopin from a 20 pound lighter and much older fighter. Conor's boxing skills are horrendous. Floyd's are good enough for him to be undefeated after 21 years of career.
Sarcasm bro. Learn it.
If you’d actually took the time to read my post after that you’d understand

Sarcasm bro. Learn it.
If you’d actually took the time to read my post after that you’d understand

I'm sorry then. It's just that there is so much stupidity in this forum that posts like those are the norm.

I'm sorry then. It's just that there is so much stupidity in this forum that posts like those are the norm.
I agree . I probably don’t help the situation. What can I say ? Sometimes I like acting silly ? Is that a crime ? I know the truth deep down

He was a whore for money and know he feels dirty . Deal with it

You bring up the age 40 like that means something when you're fighting someone who never boxed in their life. Like that makes it even. News flash, it doesn't. A man who never boxed was outboxing the GOAT in 3 rounds and made 2 more rounds competitive, and landed shots an amateur has no business landing against the Greatest of all time. And you want to bring up his age like that means something. Matt Serra is 43 and hasn't fought in 7 years. Put Canelo in the cage with him and see if it lasts a minute. See if he can do as well against Matt the way Conor did against Floyd.

"At the age of 12, McGregor also began boxing at Crumlin Boxing Club"

Before the fight all Conor fans talked about how Conor was a boxer in his youth and how he won some Irish Boxing competition. After the fight.. "Conor have never boxed a day in his life".

Secondly"On 17 February 2007, at the age of 18, McGregor made his mixed martial arts debut"
Boxing is a part of mma. Conor has been training stand up for at least +10 years.

Embarrassing that of the three people in that ring, the white dude has the worst foot work.

Yes, that's the first time I actually noticed Robert Byrd's quick, silky smooth shuffle to avoid Conor from clattering into him.

Yes, that's the first time I actually noticed Robert Byrd's quick, silky smooth shuffle to avoid Conor from clattering into him.
Yea haha.. Legit didn't really pay attention until seeing it this time and was like.. Holy shit Byrd got better footwork than Conor.

Most embarrassing footwork EVER.
akkf9sc7ys1p2clzg.jpg
you're a fuckin moron dude. take one gif out of a 30 minute fight where he was scrambling to get out of the corner and pretend that was his footwork. when he was fresh in the first 3 he worked floyd. his footwork and head movement were beautiful. inb4 you pretend floyd planned on getting lifted off his feet with an uppercut lmfao.

you're a fuckin moron dude. take one gif out of a 30 minute fight where he was scrambling to get out of the corner and pretend that was his footwork. when he was fresh in the first 3 he worked floyd. his footwork and head movement were beautiful. inb4 you pretend floyd planned on getting lifted off his feet with an uppercut lmfao.
so floyd went down after that uppercut?

so floyd was hurt after that uppercut?

so floyd abandoned his gameplan of walking conor down due to the devastating power of that uppercut?

conor lost that fight for a lot of reasons and footwork was one of them. he had no idea how to use his footwork to stop a 40 year old man from walking him down - floyd didn't even cut the ring off. he just followed him around with a high guard laughing at his "power" and then tko'ed him. its been over a month. let it go.

LOL at scrambling to get out of the corner. He was near centre ring, getting tagged repeatedly and thought he'd try some of his fancy new wave Ido Portal, super advanced MMA footwork. It failed. Miserably.

Good old meat and potatoes boxing footwork > shitty, poncey, pointless MMA footwork.

Your hero got walked down and had the snot beaten out of him and received brain damage by a 40 year old man, 20 pounds lighter.

003_Floyd_Mayweather_vs_Conor_McGregor.0.jpg

Conor KOs him stiff via rabbit shots to the back of the head in a street fight.

Back