Conor Haters Not Very Bright?

xjaydub

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Are these the same people that believe in fake wrestling? I don't get it. Conor is in the business of selling fights. People want to see a battle of good vs evil. So he gives it to us. He is confident and believes in him self but everything else about other fighters is all for show. I don't think they(haters) realize he's selling fights when he's on the mic or giving interviews.

Is Conor the greatest actor in the history of the world? Are there that many sheep among us?

Are there*

Ironic you make a thread about dumb folk.

I get his shtick 100% and that's not the issue. His fans are pretty average for the autistic misanthropes that make up MMA fandom.

It's the fact that he's an effeminate, pussy-whipped liberal that gets me worked-up.

Is Conor the greatest actor in the history of the world? Is their that many sheep among us?

Changed back to your original post so you cannot sly your way out of this one.

Haters got nothing left on Conor so they turn to the spelling of his fans.

Conor Bless you Bums

Are these the same people that believe in fake wrestling? I don't get it. Conor is in the business of selling fights. People want to see a battle of good vs evil. So he gives it to us. He is confident and believes in him self but everything else about other fighters is all for show. I don't think they(haters) realize he's selling fights when he's on the mic or giving interviews.

Is Conor the greatest actor in the history of the world? Are there that many sheep among us?
tumblr_mxs0ufmHbt1rpc5kho1_500.gif

Are there*

Ironic you make a thread about dumb folk.
So, you are contending that proper grammar displayed on the Internet is a measure of intelligence? You've just stepped foot into my dominion, and I rule it with absolute tyranny.

And, yes. Conor haters are absolute morons.

Conor McGregor has as many title defenses as Dada 5000.

I'd say Conor 'haters' will claim Conor 'lovers' are the ones who are not very bright.

So, you are contending that proper grammar displayed on the Internet is a measure of intelligence? You've just stepped foot into my dominion, and I rule it with absolute tyranny.

And, yes. Conor haters are absolute morons.
watd u say bout tranys bunch ov gay homo

<{outtahere}>

Ronda's a better actor. People actually believe Ronda is evil incarnate.

People who practice this for sport and enjoy the high performance are not looking for "good versus evil".

Also, people are not all stupid in one or another side of any given issue.

Back