Conor haters are too poor to watch his fights

It's literally the only explanation for their behavior. ALL they talk about is "I HATE his fans" or "I HATE what he says and does at press conferences". Notice they never talk about how he fights. Because he is p4p an all time most entertaining fighter in the cage AND a great talent who has beat the likes of Aldo, Alvarez, Porier, Diaz, etc. So get off your coconut computers, come to a real country and watch his fights before you cry about Conor.

IooO.gif

Too poor to go to a bar n watch it for free?
Seems like the Conor lovers watch the fight alone because they have no friends and live vicariously through him, fuckin losers.

I've seen Trump supporters on here saying "I hate Conor because of his fans"
One can only surmise that it would take nazi virgins with torches marching for Conor for his haters to find his support no longer a reason to dislike him.

I wonder if you really believe the things you say. That would be something.

Dude, you sound more pathetic than the people you are describing. I used to like you as a poster. Kindly shut the fuck up.

Also, my PC shits on you.

TS doesn't sound pathetic at all. In fact he makes a good point.

It's literally the only explanation for their behavior. ALL they talk about is "I HATE his fans" or "I HATE what he says and does at press conferences". Notice they never talk about how he fights. Because he is p4p an all time most entertaining fighter in the cage AND a great talent who has beat the likes of Aldo, Alvarez, Porier, Diaz, etc. So get off your coconut computers, come to a real country and watch his fights before you cry about Conor.

You didn't mention other criticisms like how much he is coddled by the UFC.

Dont cry TS,
But hey,seems like you will cry a lot after Oct 6

I just wonder how you call Khabib after he beats the shit out of Conor.
Cause you all are calling him a bum and how will you all feel after this bum toys with Conor

Fans will alway come before the hate
Yeah and without you guys and your shitty threads, there was hardly any hate for the guy.
No idea why you guys get so uppity about it either as you clearly love the fact people hate you guys

So being a fan is a bad thinglol?

The haters are haters, and being a hater is silly/unhealthy/illogical etc. But the fan in your pic is just being a hardcore fan. The only way I can see to dislike it is if you're a hater.

Thats great.

Tell me first what a hater is?

Thats great.

Tell me first what a hater is?

A hater is someone who instead of being happy for someone else's success, they try and take that person down a notch by trashing them. And the dislike is rooted in some sort of personal insecurity or some other illogical reason. They actually have no good reason to dislike someone. Or they simply have >>>>>>>>>>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crab_mentality <<<<<<<<<<<

Basically if you dislike someone for a good reason, for example I hate on fighters who use PED's, then you're not a hater. But if you're hating on someone out of ignorance or crab mentality or douchiness or some other stupid reason then you're a hater.

That's because he's a great fighter but a garbage person. He hasn't been a fighter in almost 2 years.

Christ on a cross, posts like this are why Conor fans are fucking insufferable.

Back