Conor haters are too poor to watch his fights

And we all know Conor fans are multi millionaires because they live their lives through Conor and his earnings. Conor money = his fans money. Clearly.

The way he used his neck to try to break Diaz arm was amazing.

Oh you mean the forth richest country in the world per capita...That Ireland?

You mean that list where the top 4 are Liechtenstein, Qatar, Monaco and Macau? That list? Ireland is 10th and lets see how long they stay there when the EU fucks up their tax shelter status. Now when you look at GDP purchasing power parity they drop to 52nd.

Wait you think we pay to watch fights?

{<jordan}{<jordan}

With streaming you can get BTSports online and pay ZIILCH to watch UFC events. So cost of PPV doesn't prevent people from watching MMA in general or Conor specifically.
Personally the overall quality of UFC events has gone down , since before WME/Endevour bought them out. Personally I don't like Conor's personality so don't get overly excited to see his matches. Think I may tune in for this one, as I think he's going to lose.

It's literally the only explanation for their behavior. ALL they talk about is "I HATE his fans" or "I HATE what he says and does at press conferences". Notice they never talk about how he fights. Because he is p4p an all time most entertaining fighter in the cage AND a great talent who has beat the likes of Aldo, Alvarez, Porier, Diaz, etc. So get off your coconut computers, come to a real country and watch his fights before you cry about Conor.

Dude.

Never go full retard

A hater is someone who instead of being happy for someone else's success, they try and take that person down a notch by trashing them. And the dislike is rooted in some sort of personal insecurity or some other illogical reason. They actually have no good reason to dislike someone. Or they simply have >>>>>>>>>>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crab_mentality <<<<<<<<<<<

Basically if you dislike someone for a good reason, for example I hate on fighters who use PED's, then you're not a hater. But if you're hating on someone out of ignorance or crab mentality or douchiness or some other stupid reason then you're a hater.
Not according to this dumpsite... A "Hater" is anyone who fairly criticizes Conor. I have seen MANY of his fans, call MANY of their fellow Conor fan's "Hater", when they were talking honestly. Sooo, all the gibberish you typed there is BS.

Back