Conor haters are too poor to watch his fights

TS sounds like Apple Sheeps. If you ever showed the nerve to criticise Apple products or its price, you will be instantaneously demoted to poor category in Apple sheeps' eyes. According to them only poors, who can't afford Apple products, criticise Apple products for its price. TS is spewing same type of logic in his OP.
Don't act like an Apple sheep. The most toxic fanboys you will ever encounter in your life.

P.S: Don't presume I am against Conor. I am supporting Conor against Khabib.

I never said I was rich. I said haters are poor.
So far we learned that (a) TS is poor and (b) PoundMeToo is short for pound me too, Conor.

Now go away and get choked out by a drunken, out of shape gatekeeper like that anorexic leprechaun you idolize not unlike a kid idolizes his missing dad.

Last edited:
I hate McGregor and hope he gets bashed. Mainly because of his retarded shit talking. Good fighter, but a douche

Dude he's tailoring his marketing to the fans. Don't be upset at Conor for being a douche, obviously his behavior is what sells the most. If being a goody two shoes sold ppvs then he'd do that, so don't be mad at conor for exploiting the market, that's called good business.

If you don't like douchey behavior, then be upset at the market, because thatds what they like to buy.

It's literally the only explanation for their behavior. ALL they talk about is "I HATE his fans" or "I HATE what he says and does at press conferences". Notice they never talk about how he fights. Because he is p4p an all time most entertaining fighter in the cage AND a great talent who has beat the likes of Aldo, Alvarez, Porier, Diaz, etc. So get off your coconut computers, come to a real country and watch his fights before you cry about Conor.

I've seen plenty of posts from people who say they like his fights but hate his promotional style or his fans. So much for the "never talk about how he fights."

In fact, I'll demonstrate the phenomenon by declaring here and now that I HATE what he says and does at press conferences BUT I enjoy watching his bouts. I don't hate his fans though...but threads like yours are starting to change my position on that....

TS identified{<jordan}

I think I found a screenshot of him currently reading this thread.

maxresdefault.jpg

Dude he's tailoring his marketing to the fans. Don't be upset at Conor for being a douche, obviously his behavior is what sells the most. If being a goody two shoes sold ppvs then he'd do that, so don't be mad at conor for exploiting the market, that's called good business.

If you don't like douchey behavior, then be upset at the market, because thatds what they like to buy.

Truth man. I do dislike the market too bahaha

It's literally the only explanation for their behavior. ALL they talk about is "I HATE his fans" or "I HATE what he says and does at press conferences". Notice they never talk about how he fights. Because he is p4p an all time most entertaining fighter in the cage AND a great talent who has beat the likes of Aldo, Alvarez, Porier, Diaz, etc. So get off your coconut computers, come to a real country and watch his fights before you cry about Conor.
Dude, you sound more pathetic than the people you are describing. I used to like you as a poster. Kindly shut the fuck up.

Also, my PC shits on you.

No, Conor "haters" are too smart to pay for WWE style fights that may be rigged as much as any Ken Shamrock fights.

They should do a Chiesa and sue the ass off someone to afford Conor's fights. Examples of pulling a Chiesa would be as follows -
- Run in front of a slow driving car or just jump on a parked bonnet and say it was driving (be ware of dash cams though)
- Look for a wet floor in your local supermarket and take a dive
- Sue your cable provider for emotional distress over a late night movie.

Conor fights are great! Can't hate

His fights are always exciting and surprising. I always think he's going to lose and he wins lol not this time

I'm picking Conor and I'm team Russia

You don’t like Khabib because he’s brown?

Back