Conor has no real punching power

He didn't even get Floyd's attention, let alone hurt him with any legal shots, including the uppercut in round 1. Floyd walked through it like nothing. Compared to elite boxers, Conor "Pillow Fists" McGregory really has no power. His shots are glorified arm punches, with no snap, explosion, or real torque to them.

You gotta bear in mind too, Floyd started his career at 130 and Paulie 135. Even they don't think he punches hard. Conor is closer in size to Canelo and GGG, they would literally laugh at his punches.

His best punch of the fight was the blatant low blow.

vJuM3jMl.jpg

This is how much respect Floyd had for Conor's "power"

UepSTfZ.gif
so you're saying floyds dick is hanging out of his left side and he's also stupid enough to not stalk an fighter who is clearly gassed. if sherbros know he's gassed, you think floyd wouldn't? he turned it on at the perfect time and closed the fight. he gave conor no leeway to make it out of the round, it was perfect like his record. if he had no respect for conors power, he wouldnt have let conor get in his head, be afriad at the pre fight staredown with the ref, and being extremely cautious for over 4 rounds. then people say canelo is a power puncher and floyd stalked him down immediately and for the whole duration, fuck off man. you're being silly... dumb or trolling

Thats not even funny. Floyd respected canelos power, he walked right thru conor.
BRO you clearly didnt watch the canelo fight then. floyd turned it on almost from the get go. floyd was cautious for the first half of his fight with conor. it's so blatant!

it actually shows how bad mma is
see rhounda too
they're hyped so much
when they face legit strikers they get embarrassed
What a stupid, asinine extrapolation. You simply cannot say that for sure, and there is zero quantifiable difference, they are DIFFERENT one is not BETTER than the other. Very rarely will MMA fighters strictly box. They have to be constantly aware and it removes and adds so many components to striking with hands

Are you denying that Conor is a great striker in the ufc? Can you bring yourself to say that?
Howw many people has he one shotted in the UFC? Conor's power has been overrated for quite a while.

Howw many people has he one shotted in the UFC? Conor's power has been overrated for quite a while.

His power is not his best quality, bus precision, accuracy and timing is.

Last edited:
It is common knowledge that Diaz has sparred with some of the best boxers in the world, who say a lot of good things about Diaz and his boxing. He has sparred a dozen times with Brandon Gonzales, a super-middleweight with a record of 18-1-1. He also sparred a dozen times with Andrzej Fonfara, a light-heavyweight with a record of 29-5, and ward at least 12 times.

In fact it was the Diaz fight that help Conor get his boxing licence! So now, they are all lying lol seriously! Your hatred is pathetic!

You keep not answering my question. You also didn't address any of my points. You just keep repeating yourself and ignoring me.

I'm not pathetic. Your level of ignorance is. Since when sparring with a high level boxer makes you a good boxer? That's absolutely ridiculous. You don't make sense at all. It's like saying that if i roll with Kron Gracie 20 times i become a great grappler. Do you have any idea how dumb your whole argument sounds? You're just proving even further that you lack a basic understanding of the fight game in general. It doesn't matter whether or not he spars with boxers. He is still a bad boxer by boxing standard.

And again, for the second time: What training partners say shouldn't be taken for granted. It's common practice to praise the people you work with. Joe Cortez, who actually knows a lot about boxing also said Conor was very good. And we saw what happened.

If you're gonna continue being dumb and quoting what training partners say, you might as well just stfu. I care about real evidence. I care about what i see. Nate is known for being one of the sloppiest strikers in the UFC. He is slow as fuck and gets hit way more than a good boxer should. He banks on his great chin, but his skill is E level at best. That's why Conor kept rocking that chin with no fucking effort. Anyone who believes Nate can truly hang with Andre Ward is as dumb as a rock. Andre Ward would murder Nate in 1 round.

BRO you clearly didnt watch the canelo fight then. floyd turned it on almost from the get go. floyd was cautious for the first half of his fight with conor. it's so blatant!
I watch the canelo fight often actually. He was pressing early like he does everyone, when canelo wasnt biting on his feints and such he turned it down a notch. He was pressing conor back by the end of the first round. Wtf are you talking about him waiting til the second half of the fight?

You keep not answering my question. You also didn't address any of my points. You just keep repeating yourself and ignoring me.

I'm not pathetic. Your level of ignorance is. Since when sparring with a high level boxer makes you a good boxer? That's absolutely ridiculous. You don't make sense at all. It's like saying that if i roll with Kron Gracie 20 times i become a great grappler. Do you have any idea how dumb your whole argument sounds? You're just proving even further that you lack a basic understanding of the fight game in general. It doesn't matter whether or not he spars with boxers. He is still a bad boxer by boxing standard.

And again, for the second time: What training partners say shouldn't be taken for granted. It's common practice to praise the people you work with. Joe Cortez, who actually knows a lot about boxing also said Conor was very good. And we saw what happened.

If you're gonna continue being dumb and quoting what training partners say, you might as well just stfu. I care about real evidence. I care about what i see. Nate is known for being one of the sloppiest strikers in the UFC. He is slow as fuck and gets hit way more than a good boxer should. He banks on his great chin, but his skill is E level at best. That's why Conor kept rocking that chin with no fucking effort. Anyone who believes Nate can truly hang with Andre Ward is as dumb as a rock. Andre Ward would murder Nate in 1 round.

You do not listen! I have answered you this, and you keep on acting like I have not. Every boxer Diaz has trained and sparred with rate Diaz highly. They say he has good boxing skills, hence the reason they train with him. Not once did I say that Diaz is a good boxer. I would not say that because I have not seen him in a boxing match, but it is obvious that sparring with so many good boxers and champions is the reason he is highly regarded as a good striker in ufc.

It does not matter what training partners say, you are always going to be denying it. That is what haters do. Time and time again we have seen on this board from the haters. Anyone who does not agree with them, dies not matter their expertise or experience, it they disagree with You, then they are lying, just being nice etc

But if someone posts something negative someone said , then they are telling the truth!

Conor got his boxing licence because of diaz. Did you know that?

It is pathetic, that you use excuses about these boxers, that they are lying or something, just because you are wrong!

Fuc*king sad!

Please show evidence that he is known to be one of the sloppiest strikers in ufc?

I don't even like the guy but for his size he can punch. I've watched people hit eachother for over 20 years..

You do not listen! I have answered you this, and you keep on acting like I have not. Every boxer Diaz has trained and sparred with rate Diaz highly. They say he has good boxing skills, hence the reason they train with him. Not once did I say that Diaz is a good boxer. I would not say that because I have not seen him in a boxing match, but it is obvious that sparring with so many good boxers and champions is the reason he is highly regarded as a good striker in ufc.

It does not matter what training partners say, you are always going to be denying it. That is what haters do. Time and time again we have seen on this board from the haters. Anyone who does not agree with them, dies not matter their expertise or experience, it they disagree with You, then they are lying, just being nice etc

But if someone posts something negative someone said , then they are telling the truth!

Conor got his boxing licence because of diaz. Did you know that?

It is pathetic, that you use excuses about these boxers, that they are lying or something, just because you are wrong!

Fuc*king sad!

No. You didn't answer anything. I said beating Nate was not an indication that Conor could beat a good Boxer, and you answered that Nate had good striking because he spars with good boxers and they said he was good.

That makes absolutely no sense. I will repeat once again, since you are fucking stupid: People always praise their training partners. The fact that Andre Ward trained with Diaz and said he was good means absolutely nothing.

Are you that fucking stupid that you can't look at Nate's fights and see how fucking easy to hit and sloppy he is? How the fuck is that guy a good boxer? Are you retarded?

Nate is not a good boxer. He is a decent striker for MMA but he would be absolutely destroyed against any solid boxer.

Conor beating Nate in an MMA match means absolutely nothing in the boxing world and we saw that. We have the PROOF of that. THE PROOF. It means absolutely nothing. All those bombs he landed on Nate he couldn't land on Floyd. Even Floyd being aggressive and staying right in front of him he couldn't land those bombs. You know why he landed those bombs on Nate Diaz? Because Nate has attrocious boxing defense.

Please show evidence that he is known to be one of the sloppiest strikers in ufc?

Read this fucking forum and watch his fights, dummy. He has his face all fucked up for being so easy to hit. His eyebrows are full of scar tissue from the beatings he has taken over the years.

No. You didn't answer anything. I said beating Nate was not an indication that Conor could beat a good Boxer, and you answered that Nate had good striking because he spars with good boxers and they said he was good.

That makes absolutely no sense. I will repeat once again, since you are fucking stupid: People always praise their training partners. The fact that Andre Ward trained with Diaz and said he was good means absolutely nothing.

Are you that fucking stupid that you can't look at Nate's fights and see how fucking easy to hit and sloppy he is? How the fuck is that guy a good boxer? Are you retarded?

Nate is not a good boxer. He is a decent striker for MMA but he would be absolutely destroyed against any solid boxer.

Conor beating Nate in an MMA match means absolutely nothing in the boxing world and we saw that. We have the PROOF of that. THE PROOF. It means absolutely nothing. All those bombs he landed on Nate he couldn't land on Floyd. Even Floyd being aggressive and staying right in front of him he couldn't land those bombs. You know why he landed those bombs on Nate Diaz? Because Nate has attrocious boxing defense.

I never said beating nate was a good indicator that he could beat a good boxer? Where did I say That! You do this all the fuc*ing time putting words in my mouth.

So before I answer your questions, again! Where did I say that?

Read this fucking forum and watch his fights, dummy. He has his face all fucked up for being so easy to hit. His eyebrows are full of scar tissue from the beatings he has taken over the years.

Again! Please show me evidence that he is "known" to be a sloppy striker! That is not eevidence!

So why is he highly regarded in ufc for his striking? Are they all lying? Just being nice, just like everyone who disagrees with you?

I never said beating nate was a good indicator that he could beat a good boxer? Where did I say That! You do this all the fuc*ing time putting words in my mouth.

So before I answer your questions, again! Where did I say that?

Dude, you're such a dumb individual. You're just dumb. That's a fact. That's why it took you 3x more time than the average person to realize it was a low blow. You have low iq. I guarantee you.

You're just a very nonsensical poster and you fail to understand the point people are trying to make.

Example:

I was explaining someone that Conor looks good in the UFC because he isn't facing high level boxers and the fact that he can beat those guys doesn't mean he could beat good boxers. This is my point, which you failed to understand, since you're so fucking dumb.

I said: "Conor is very efficient against people who aren't elite strikers"

Now, your answer to my point was this: "are you saying Diaz is not a good striker?"

I mean, what the fuck does that have to do with what i was saying? Are you trying to imply that Diaz is an elite striker? Because if you are not, you aren't countering any of my arguments, since i was referring to Conor not facing elite strikers in the UFC. It doesn't matter if Diaz is a good striker or not. That's very vague. What it is good, to you? And good compared to who?

And no, Diaz is not an elite striker. And i repeat: Diaz is not an elite striker. Therefore, outboxing him doesn't prove you could outbox an elite boxer.

Now, could you understand my point now, or are you still gonna try to create new discussions that have absolutely nothing to do with my original point?

Diaz is not an elite striker. Deal with it. I don't give a shit about what you say or about what Andre Ward says. Diaz has zero pro boxing fights and frequently gets outstriked in MMA. He is faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar from being an elite striker. Decent striker for MMA? Kind of. But the key word is "For MMA". Which means if he goes to boxing he will get the same kind of ass whooping Conor took.

As Diaz is one of my fighters, I had to see what you would say about him

You said said Diaz has no boxing experience. You were wrong.

You said Diaz is known to be a sloppy striker. I asked you for evidence you could not find any.

Diaz has sparred with some of the best boxers in the world, and they all rate his skills, some saying he would have been a great boxer. You say they are lying and just being nice.

So basically if you agree with them, they are telling the truth. If you do not agree with them then they are lying.

Oh, you still have not posted me saying that because Diaz trained with boxers, then means he will beat a good boxer. Please tell me where I wrote that?

All i said was you were wrong about Diaz having no boxing experience. Sparring with multiple boxing champions over the years is going to give you experience, esp in ufc.

So please show me evidence that Diaz is a known sloppy striker. You said "known" as in everyone thinks that.

As for Diaz being a punching bag most if his fights lol lol You have not even watched Diaz lol

21 wins 18 via KO/TKO

Holder of the fastest KO in UFC championship fight record with a 13 second KO. Aldo ran into it, hence the "fluke" label.

Has a 4 second KO, 16 second KO and a 38 second KO. Against a nobody running a 4-9 record

I would say Conor McGregor has quite a punch on him.

Volume puncher and holds some of the softest TKOs coupled with the silliest fans calling them hard.

Volume puncher and holds some of the softest TKOs coupled with the silliest fans calling them hard.

Not a volume puncher, he's a counter puncher. Nick and Nate Diaz are what you call volume punchers.

canelo looked embarassing against floyd. literally worse than conor, so i wouldnt say canelo would bodybag him. ggg is a freak though
alas youre stupid for saying he has no punching power. he wins all his fights by knockout and hurt floyd to the body. and he is a goddamn lightweight.

Quit pretending that the old-man that Conor lost to is anything close to the prime Floyd that Canelo faced.

Back