Conor has no real punching power

Snowy1

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Been saying it for years. His power is the most overrated thing ever. Mayweather didn't even seem phased lol..thank fk Conor wasn't dumb enough to fight a boxer in his prime..Canelo or GGG would bodybag him inside 1 round,

Won $550 off the Mayweather fight lol dumb fans pushing the betting lines.

Been saying it for years. His power is the most overrated thing ever. Mayweather didn't even seem phased lol..thank fk Conor wasn't dumb enough to fight a boxer in his prime..Canelo or GGG would bodybag him inside 1 round,

Comparing to the Aldos and Alvarez and basicaly anyone from the lightweight and featherweight division have a lot punching power.

Comparing to a top boxer is nicles, if you put anyone rather than Conor to fight Floyd would be much more easy.

canelo looked embarassing against floyd. literally worse than conor, so i wouldnt say canelo would bodybag him. ggg is a freak though

alas youre stupid for saying he has no punching power. he wins all his fights by knockout and hurt floyd to the body. and he is a goddamn lightweight.

He hurt Floyd. Make no mistake about it.

He didn't even get Floyd's attention, let alone hurt him with any legal shots, including the uppercut in round 1. Floyd walked through it like nothing. Compared to elite boxers, Conor "Pillow Fists" McGregory really has no power. His shots are glorified arm punches, with no snap, explosion, or real torque to them.

You gotta bear in mind too, Floyd started his career at 130 and Paulie 135. Even they don't think he punches hard. Conor is closer in size to Canelo and GGG, they would literally laugh at his punches.

His best punch of the fight was the blatant low blow.

vJuM3jMl.jpg

This is how much respect Floyd had for Conor's "power"

UepSTfZ.gif

21 wins 18 via KO/TKO

Holder of the fastest KO in UFC championship fight record with a 13 second KO.

Has a 4 second KO, 16 second KO and a 38 second KO.

I would say Conor McGregor has quite a punch on him.

21 wins 18 via KO/TKO

He has good timing and accuracy, combined with bad chins and defence of MMA fighters. His reach, precision and skill are the biggest parts of his success as a "puncher" in MMA. But real power, compared to boxers? Nah. The Floyd fight was more than enough evidence of that, so are the testimonies of Van Heerden and Paulie - three smaller fighters no less, as is the norm for Conor opponents.

Post the evidence you've been saying it for years. Can you link all your previous posts detailing this.

For what it's worth I've said it a few times. He's precise , has good timing for an mma fighter and exploites his opponents clear weaknesses in striking .

I'd say that he might have enough raw punching power, but when boxing he doesn't have the skill to apply it because timing and distance are different than in a MMA fight.

He has good timing and accuracy, combined with bad chins and defence of MMA fighters. His reach, precision and skill are the biggest parts of his success as a "puncher" in MMA. But real power, compared to boxers? Nah. The Floyd fight was more than enough evidence of that, so are the testimonies of Van Heerden and Paulie - three smaller fighters no less, as is the norm for Conor opponents.

All boxers do is take punches which why they're generally better conditioned than MMA fighters to take the punches but as far as MMA fighters go Conor is a high profile finisher.

He hurt Floyd. Make no mistake about it.

The only hurt that Conor put on Floyd was when he pitty patted Floyd's nuts with the low blow. Only time.

I offered 10 euros to anyone who could show one single photo of Conor landing a punch that clearly rocked Floyd (like the dozens of photos showing Floyd rocking Conor). Not one single nut hugger could find a photo. Conor got no physical hurt for any boxer. Make no mistake about that.

All boxers do is take punches which why they're generally better conditioned than MMA fighters to take the punches but as far as MMA fighters go Conor is a high profile finisher.

Yeah he's got enough power to take out chinless MMA dudes who bum rush in blindly. So yeah he's definitely got enough power for them, and maybe 7 year old kid boxers. Yeah he could probably take out kids with his punch too. That's about it though.

canelo looked embarassing against floyd. literally worse than conor, so i wouldnt say canelo would bodybag him. ggg is a freak though

alas youre stupid for saying he has no punching power. he wins all his fights by knockout and hurt floyd to the body. and he is a goddamn lightweight.
Thats not even funny. Floyd respected canelos power, he walked right thru conor.

21 wins 18 via KO/TKO

it actually shows how bad mma is
see rhounda too
they're hyped so much
when they face legit strikers they get embarrassed

The only hurt that Conor put on Floyd was when he pitty patted Floyd's nuts with the low blow. Only time.

I offered 10 euros to anyone who could show one single photo of Conor landing a punch that clearly rocked Floyd (like the dozens of photos showing Floyd rocking Conor). Not one single nut hugger could find a photo. Conor got no physical hurt for any boxer. Make no mistake about that.

He got him a couple of times. And that "low blow" was very debatable to begin with.
But yeah.. if he have to compare Floyd had the cleaner shots. And more hits as well.

He got him a couple of times. And that "low blow" was very debatable to begin with.
But yeah.. if he have to compare Floyd had the cleaner shots. And more hits as well.

The low blow is not debatable. It's clearly low, below the belt, and Floyd reacted just like a low blow rather than a body shot.

vJuM3jMl.jpg

The low blow is not debatable. It's clearly low, below the belt, and Floyd reacted just like a low blow rather than a body shot.

vJuM3jMl.jpg

Floyd reacted like he's been hurt. Like when somebody hits you hard to the stomach and you barely can breathe as a consequence.

Got him and hurt him are two very different things. Conor landed a flush uppercut and Floyd smirked back. If you look at previous fights of Floyd, when he gets hit hard he shakes his head back at his opponent as if to say "Sure you landed hard, but it hasn't rocked me I'm ok". It's a boxing version of putting a brave face on and not showing the shot hurt so that his opponent doesn't try and capitalise. But with Conor he didn't do that even once. He just smirked back at him. Like when your 3 y.o nephew runs up and punches you in the stomach. It's cute.

Back