Conor gets paid 3.5mil to fight yet UFC offers 500mil to Anthony Joshua?

Nobody knows ANYTHING about the contract. It could be 500 mill for 20 fights for all we know

McGregor gets paid more and is more famous than any active boxer right now. Fact.

Also, Conor GOT paid 3.5mil. That is nickle and dimes to what he's worth now.
Canelo and Joshua probably have more money. Joshua has a lot of endorsements and sells out stadiums in minutes.

I sincerely doubt they offered ANYONE 1/8 of the company value.

Probably 20k/20k for the first fight. 40k/40k for the second. 100k/100k for the third. If he doesn't get fired by then, the big money starts coming in.

Yeah guys they offered him 1/8the value of the whole company. Come on guys

$25M per fight. Jesus Christ. Where does all this boxing money come from? I swear even no-name boxers are making a shit load more than UFC fighters
giphy.gif
Its because boxing is still huge globally, also betting the filthy rich love attending boxing events and put big money down, they like the status associated with big boxing events.

WME owns Zuffa

No, WME don't own Zuffa Boxing majority. It was made seprate and is co-owned. It is owned again by the Fertittas and Dana White along with minority holders which may include WME. I'm sure WME benefits in some way but Fertittas are taking another big risk and hoping for another big reward down the road with it.

I guess "big risk" is relevant to the fact that they can easily afford to fail this time. Still a ballsy move.

How much do you need to have so u can have F you money
Good question... 5-10 million and no debts maybe..

Depends on the person.

Basically enough money that you can say fuck your boss, fuck any of these job offers, i'm retiring and doing whatever the hell I want.

You can really see who knows nothing about boxing on this thread lol

Wasn't that for boxing matches though? Pay structure isn't the same, and Joshua can reliably sell out 80,000 man arenas.

of course,the same org who legit tried to offer floyd 25 million to fight conor lel

This is just Dana white-Zuffa Boxing dreaming about promoting huge fights and getting a share of it, a sport that involve an astronomical quantity of money what MMA cant offer,on the other hand boxing....

Dana is just shooting high to having his brand on the media,Same as Joshua Saying that he would fight MMA.

its publicity guys,publicity generates public attention = more money-interest.

And he can't even give Mighty mouse a one off 2 million payment with no PPV points.

No, WME don't own Zuffa Boxing majority. It was made seprate and is co-owned. It is owned again by the Fertittas and Dana White along with minority holders which may include WME. I'm sure WME benefits in some way but Fertittas are taking another big risk and hoping for another big reward down the road with it.

I guess "big risk" is relevant to the fact that they can easily afford to fail this time. Still a ballsy move.

Source?

Hell, if true, my previous thread asking if Stipe vs Klitschko would be a good money-making fight, UFC just did one better.

I was going to post a seperate thread fo this, but this is better time than any.

AJ's promoter Eddie Hearn goes into detail about the Dana offer.

Dana really has no chance in scooping up AJ. He can't promote Stipe, wtf does he think he could do with AJ that Hearn hasn't already done?

Back