Conor fans, please look at this pic and say whether or not it's a low blow.

EGarrett

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Question for Conor fans who think he didn't nut-shot Floyd, do you consider the punch in this picture to be a low blow?

images-11.jpeg

I suppose they gave up on defending that punch.

Question for Conor fans who think he didn't nut-shot Floyd, do you consider the punch in this picture to be a low blow?

images-11.jpeg
I suppose they gave up on defending that punch.

It's hard to see due to the camera angle and it is a still pic. You need to see it in context to see if it is a low blow or not.

Also how does this have any relevance at all to the conor punch you are referring too?

If you notice on all of the pics of conor hitting Floyd, all the pics are taken from above which gives the illusion it was lower than it was..

Also to all the mayweather fans that said why was conor hitting floyd repeatedly hitting floyd in the back of the head..what could he do when Floyd kept turning his back and turtling up lol.usa_today_10243737.0.jpg

It's hard to see due to the camera angle and it is a still pic. You need to see it in context to see if it is a low blow or not.

Also how does this have any relevance at all to the conor punch you are referring too?

If you notice on all of the pics of conor hitting Floyd, all the pics are taken from above which gives the illusion it was lower than it was..

Also to all the mayweather fans that said why was conor hitting floyd repeatedly hitting floyd in the back of the head..what could he do when Floyd kept turning his back and turtling up lol.View attachment 272119
Um, not hit the back of his head and let the ref penalize Floyd....

Your honor, how could I not rob those people at the ATM? What could I do? People kept coming to take money out for me...

All you need to see is where the punch is landing on the fighter's body. And you can see that. Is it a low blow or not?

Also to all the mayweather fans that said why was conor hitting floyd repeatedly hitting floyd in the back of the head..what could he do when Floyd kept turning his back and turtling up lol.View attachment 272119
Not throw a punch you dork, wait for the referee to reset the fight. That's what you're supposed to do, not foul and hit in the back of the head repeatedly.

Um, not hit the back of his head and let the ref penalize Floyd....

Your honor, how could I not rob those people at the ATM? What could I do? People kept coming to take money out for me...

But
Not throw a punch you dork, wait for the referee to reset the fight. That's what you're supposed to do, not foul and hit in the back of the head repeatedly.

It's just funny... because on another thread everyone was arguing that Floyd wasn't turning his back and turling up lol.

And that is what conor was saying.. everytime he started to get the better of it in the exchanges floyd turnes his back and covered up and the ref kept resetting them in the middle...taking away conors advantage.. Floyd should have been docked a point everytime he did it.

I might start doing it in my fights.. throw a few punches... then turn my back and turtle up lol. Let it get reset then do the same.... see how long the ref lets me get away with it for. Lol

Floyd didn't turn his back a single time. Watch the fight again. Floyd always plants his feet and remains facing the same direction in every clinch that ends up like this. It's Conor who goes around behind (which, by the way, is pretty impressive and SHOULD have given Conor some amazing angles to hurt Floyd... but instead he just threw weird little hammer fists to the back of Floyd's head until the ref stepped in... smart).

But

It's just funny... because on another thread everyone was arguing that Floyd wasn't turning his back and turling up lol.

And that is what conor was saying.. everytime he started to get the better of it in the exchanges floyd turnes his back and covered up and the ref kept resetting them in the middle...taking away conors advantage.. Floyd should have been docked a point everytime he did it.

I might start doing it in my fights.. throw a few punches... then turn my back and turtle up lol. Let it get reset then do the same.... see how long the ref lets me get away with it for. Lol

What you're saying happened never happened. Go find a GIF of Floyd turning his back toward Conor. Doesn't exist.

What you're saying happened never happened. Go find a GIF of Floyd turning his back toward Conor. Doesn't exist.
Just because someone hasn't gif'd all the back turning yet doesn't mean we didn't all see it. It happened. A lot. Deal with it.

Just because someone hasn't gif'd all the back turning yet doesn't mean we didn't all see it. It happened. A lot. Deal with it.

Watch the fight. Pause it when they clinch. Take note of what direction Floyd is facing. Then let it play through until Conor is behind him. Pause it again and take note of what direction Floyd is (still) facing. It honestly didn't happen.

Last edited:
Watch the fight. Pause it when the clinch. Take note of what direction Floyd is facing. Then let it play through until Conor is behind him. Pause it again and take note of what direction Floyd is (still) facing. It honestly didn't happen.
I've watched the fight multiple times. Mayweda turns his back like a coward.

I can tell you haven't because it does happen. A lot.
I can tell you haven't because it does happen. A lot.

Start of the 9th... the infamous "body shot" that was a clear low blow. Then Floyd backs into the corner, facing the away from the corner toward Conor, who is facing the corner, then all of a sudden, Floyd is still facing away from the corner, and there's Conor on his back, facing the same direction. This is what happens over and over, the entire fight:

2:20 is similar. Conor's back against the ropes. Floyd facing him and the ropes. Conor facing Floyd (away from the ropes). Conor ducks under his left arm and pushes him up against the ropes. Floyd still facing the same direction (toward the ropes). Conor suddenly on his back, facing the same way.

Start of the 9th... the infamous "body shot" that was a clear low blow. Then Floyd backs into the corner, facing the away from the corner toward Conor, who is facing the corner, then all of a sudden, Floyd is still facing away from the corner, and there's Conor on his back, facing the same direction. This is what happens over and over, the entire fight:

2:20 is similar. Conor's back against the ropes. Floyd facing him and the ropes. Conor facing Floyd (away from the ropes). Conor ducks under his left arm and pushes him up against the ropes. Floyd still facing the same direction (toward the ropes). Conor suddenly on his back, facing the same way.

You must be blind.

The shot hit the belt line. Legal blow. That corrupt ref saved Mayweda.

The video is just more examples of Mayweda turning his back.

But

Except you don't fight

Back