Conor fans, please look at this pic and say whether or not it's a low blow.

Floyd didn't turn his back a single time. Watch the fight again. Floyd always plants his feet and remains facing the same direction in every clinch that ends up like this. It's Conor who goes around behind (which, by the way, is pretty impressive and SHOULD have given Conor some amazing angles to hurt Floyd... but instead he just threw weird little hammer fists to the back of Floyd's head until the ref stepped in... smart).

Watch the fight again and then say that floyd didn't turn his back and turtle up atleast 3 or 4 times lol.

Conor did try and move behind a few times, but Floyd definately just turned his back more than a couple of times.

You must be blind.

The shot hit the belt line. Legal blow.
Then answer the question in the OP. Is this a low blow or not?

images-11.jpeg

I've watched the fight multiple times. Mayweda turns his back like a coward.
Then what about Conor in the seconde Diaz fight? He turned his back and literally ran away from Nate multiple times, so can i have your opinion on this one ???

Question for Conor fans who think he didn't nut-shot Floyd, do you consider the punch in this picture to be a low blow?

images-11.jpeg

I'm fans of both, and the McGregor punch looked right on the navel to me. To be a low blow, all the impact has to be below the navel.

It is difficult to tell with the picture you have posted, because the impact is out of view of the camera. It also looks like the punch hasn't landed yet. It looks like a low blow, or the punch is being blocked downwards.

Then what about Conor in the seconde Diaz fight? He turned his back and literally ran away from Nate multiple times, so can i have your opinion on this one ???
It's not against the rules in MMA. Turning your back in boxing is against the rules.

No it isn't. One is cheating and one is legal.
Floyd is a coward because Conor was able to get behind him but Conor is alpha because it s legal to turn his back and run away from his opponent ?
Getting on his knees is also legal,is it an act of cowardice ?

Floyd is a coward because Conor was able to get behind him but Conor is alpha because it s legal to turn his back and run away from his opponent ?
Getting on his knees is also legal,is it an act of cowardice ?
Mayweda was constantly turning his back. You never turn back in boxing. It's a sign of a defeated submissive fighter that doesn't want to engage. He should have been DQd.

Not throw a punch you dork, wait for the referee to reset the fight. That's what you're supposed to do, not foul and hit in the back of the head repeatedly.

Not to mention he initiated the clinch and took his back multiple times, shot in for takedowns etc

Mayweda was constantly turning his back. You never turn back in boxing. It's a sign of a defeated submissive fighter that doesn't want to engage. He should have been DQd.
What s the difference ? Legal or not why Conor turning his back and running away from Nate in their second fight isn't an act of cowardice according to you?

Watch the fight again and then say that floyd didn't turn his back and turtle up atleast 3 or 4 times lol.

Conor did try and move behind a few times, but Floyd definately just turned his back more than a couple of times.

I literally watched every single time Conor ended up behind Floyd in slow motion. I paused just as they clinched up to note which way Floyd was facing. Then I watched the action. Then I paused when Conor was behind him. Floyd does not change direction to face his back toward Conor a single time. Not once. There are a couple of times when he does turn... to try to FACE Conor as Conor is going behind him, and Conor makes it to his back anyway. But not once does he turn his back INTO Conor..

Go through the fight again and do what I did. It literally does not happen.

What s the difference ? Legal or not why Conor turning his back and running away from Nate in their second fight isn't an act of cowardice according to you?
Fair question.

The one or two times Conor turned his back and "ran" (it was more of a light jog) he was doing so to create space and square up.

Here's an example:

e2oUdHD.gif

It's honestly like that every single time. As they clinch up Floyd is facing us, and Conor is facing away. Then Conor goes around behind so Floyd is still facing us and so is Conor. Floyd doesn't turn his back.

I literally watched every single time Conor ended up behind Floyd in slow motion. I paused just as they clinched up to note which way Floyd was facing. Then I watched the action. Then I paused when Conor was behind him. Floyd does not change direction to face his back toward Conor a single time. Not once. There are a couple of times when he does turn... to try to FACE Conor as Conor is going behind him, and Conor makes it to his back anyway. But not once does he turn his back INTO Conor..

Go through the fight again and do what I did. It literally does not happen.

No you didn't, because he does turn his back and turtle up a few times.

Back