Conor Drinking During Camp

I don't know how fighters handle their bodies during camp, but when I wrestled in college, drinking had a huge impact on a guys performance. Not only does it add unnecessary calories, but it can also affect one's energy levels and it can dehydrate one. Like I said, I don't know much about fighting and I'm sure everyone is different, but from my experience, my best years in college wrestling were the years in which I stayed sober during season. Any takes on this?

There is a difference between getting hammered and having a glass. Having a glass is actually very healthy.

Champ champ does what he fookin wants

I always had shit cardio playing rugby after drinking but plenty of Dutch kickboxrers would drink at night while training for a fight. Bas said he would have a couple beers to help him go to sleep before the fight

~DaCiD~

Is he drinking drinking though or did he just have a few today?

If he's drinking its bad...real bad. If its just for the promo it doesnt matter
It looked like he was drunk as fuck
BMiiBKE.png

he had like 2 shots worth, get a grip lil goof lil kiddy go play feel like im babysittin Lil Tay

Flintstones chewables and donating to my local Salvation Army is all I ever needed for max gains.

Takes a few sips of whiskey during a press conference to promote his brand = drinking during camp.

Are you people actually retarded?

There is a difference between getting hammered and having a glass. Having a glass is actually very healthy.
having a glass.... he had at least 2 and he said he was going to the bar after the conference, or later in the day

You have to remember that he's a finely tuned professional athlete. He can metabolise a few shots of whiskey a lot more quickly and cleanly than a kid in college.
He’s also Irish, his body was created to drink.

My thoughts was maybe this is the first time he has drunk in a while and why he ranted like a lunatic. I think if he drinks through camp or with any regularity he may have been slightly less crazy.

I saw a guy down a Jaeger bomb in between rounds once...... and the guy won by KO.

was hilarious

a little Whiskey wont do any harm to someone who trains so intensely

I don't know how fighters handle their bodies during camp, but when I wrestled in college, drinking had a huge impact on a guys performance. Not only does it add unnecessary calories, but it can also affect one's energy levels and it can dehydrate one. Like I said, I don't know much about fighting and I'm sure everyone is different, but from my experience, my best years in college wrestling were the years in which I stayed sober during season. Any takes on this?

I meant like how alcohol hits you quickly after you haven't drunk in a while or after a training session might explain a little of his craziness. I highly doubt he would be on the turps often leading into a huge fight.

Back