Conor Drinking During Camp

You have to remember that he's a finely tuned professional athlete. He can metabolise a few shots of whiskey a lot more quickly and cleanly than a kid in college.
He said he was a college wrestler, not just some college kid. Plenty of college wrestlers are in better shape than connor and also a decade younger.

Johnny used to get white girl wasted a week before his fights.
Some athletes can just do it....
Also, it was just 1 shot

I saw a guy down a Jaeger bomb in between rounds once...... and the guy won by KO.

was hilarious

a little Whiskey wont do any harm to someone who trains so intensely

Jon Jones does lines of a coke in between fights, and these dorks have the audacity to call out Conor on his day off.

A lot of great athletes drink.

Some are medicine men too.

My thoughts was maybe this is the first time he has drunk in a while and why he ranted like a lunatic. I think if he drinks through camp or with any regularity he may have been slightly less crazy.
Good point, his tolerance was low since hence why it looked like he got hammered off two shots.

He looked really bad today bad as in drunk or high or both. Dana was even looking at him like wtf us going on right now. It was just weird

Conor would beat Khabib even if he drink bottle of proper 12 night before the fight.

no.gif
Not everyone can do their drugs but Jones is most definitely one. He beat the current HW and LHW champ hung over off cocaine.

Rampage Jackson smoked cigars throughout his camps.

Last edited:
It's not problem Conor drinking the bigger problem is our kids or younger brothers cousins will watch him and want to try that. And we all know when you start with drugs it's hard to take little or even harder to stop

MMA should be healthy sport free from steroids alcohol bad food just concentrated on training and living your life like that

Back