Conor Drinking During Camp

drom141

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
I don't know how fighters handle their bodies during camp, but when I wrestled in college, drinking had a huge impact on a guys performance. Not only does it add unnecessary calories, but it can also affect one's energy levels and it can dehydrate one. Like I said, I don't know much about fighting and I'm sure everyone is different, but from my experience, my best years in college wrestling were the years in which I stayed sober during season. Any takes on this?

So it will be even more impressive when Conor beats up Khabib while drunk

Not to mention the effect it has on fat burning and building/maintaining muscle. Unless...
upload_2018-9-20_19-45-37.jpeg

He doesn't care... He already knows he is losing...

He spent most of his time trying to sell his whiskey so his retarded fans can go out and buy it...

I don't know how fighters handle their bodies during camp, but when I wrestled in college, drinking had a huge impact on a guys performance. Not only does it add unnecessary calories, but it can also affect one's energy levels and it can dehydrate one. Like I said, I don't know much about fighting and I'm sure everyone is different, but from my experience, my best years in college wrestling were the years in which I stayed sober during season. Any takes on this?

Is he drinking drinking though or did he just have a few today?

If he's drinking its bad...real bad. If its just for the promo it doesnt matter

You can drink a shitload when youre on coke

jokes on you, the bottle is filled with ice tea

He was obviously fucked up today. Booze cocaine idk maybe both

I don't know how fighters handle their bodies during camp

no.gif

He doesn't care... He already knows he is losing...

He spent most of his time trying to sell his whiskey so his retarded fans can go out and buy it...
That’s about it

Probably just promoting his whiskey

You have to remember that he's a finely tuned professional athlete. He can metabolise a few shots of whiskey a lot more quickly and cleanly than a kid in college.

Alcohol absolutely wrecks your recovery. Might as well not train if you're getting wasted.

drinking during camp generally isn't a serious thing but we don't know he's doing that. nobody is saying it. but his behaviour seemed like he's been unhinged

He is Irish, drinking is like breathing.

There has always been alcohol easily available if he wanted it during Conor's career. I don't know why just because he has his own whiskey now this means he would drink more, unless it was a fine whiskey, which apparently it isn't.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back