Conor calls Floyd a **SSY. But won't defend lol

You've only been proven right if your point was that Conor wouldn't fight for the past "like 400 days". If your point is that he'll never fight again, then you'll never be proven right. By July, you'll have been proven wrong though.

I prefer fights to titles, personally. I am a fight fan. But whatever floats your boat

If people don't defend titles then there is no "fights to titles."

You're not a fight fan. You're a Conor ballgobbler.

If people don't defend titles then there is no "fights to titles."

You're not a fight fan. You're a Conor ballgobbler.
You misunderstood. I like fights more than I like titles. I care about fighters fighting more than I care about them "defending titles".

You're not a fight fan. You're a titlegobbler.

You misunderstood. I like fights more than I like titles. I care about fighters fighting more than I care about them "defending titles".

You're not a fight fan. You're a titlegobbler.

Of course you do. You're a Conor nuthugger and they all hate titles now for some reason. I wonder why.....

Of course you do. You're a Conor nuthugger and they all hate titles now for some reason. I wonder why.....
The proof is in my post history. I like the sport of fighting, not the game of rankings. Skills and styles are more important than rankings and records.

You don't like Conor McGregor and you can barely read and write. You aren't in a position to criticize anyone.

The proof is in my post history. I like the sport of fighting, not the game of rankings. Skills and styles are more important than rankings and records.

You don't like Conor McGregor and you can barely read and write. You aren't in a position to criticize anyone.

lmao

I can read and write just fine. You sound shook.

The only proof in your post history is that you frequently salivate over Conor's balls.

If titles don't mean anything, then why hasn't Conor vacated his title yet? It obviously means something to him.

Back