Conor calls Floyd a **SSY. But won't defend lol

Conor begged for Floyd to give him a red panty night and he got it.
shrug-house.gif

And...??

I mean, Floyd beat him in a boxing match... no surprise there. I think he has the right to goad him into an MMA fight. And I am not a McToddler fan.

And Floyd doesn't owe Conor a damn thing. If anything, Conor should thank the heavens Floyd even agreed to the fight.

You can say Conor is also the reason why they got so much, but Floyd could easily just rematch Pacquaio, or even Canelo, and make 10x as much as Conor could ever make in the UFC.

Floyd is the reason why Conor could retire now, and his kids kids kids would never have to worry about their college tuition.

I must have missed the part where Floyd was supposed to come do MMA just because Conor did boxing. Wasn't aware that made him a pussy.

The majority of us watch MMA on the regular and know the ins and outs, rules, etc

Floyd is like one of those dipshits at the bar who sees 2 seconds of grappling/clinching and begs them to “turn off this gay shit”
Dude he is setting something up, Floyd is no dip shit, he is a constant promoter

I can't decide who is the bigger Ahole, McGregor or Covington? It must be Mcgregor, he's been doing it longer. He is calling the 40 year old man who kicked his ass a pussy? Weird....

He first came on the scene and was funny as hell and just ready to fight Dana if he had to and now I cringe when I hear or read his name.
Just Like Robert Whittaker Tony Ferguson is your LW champion.

yes. you're just waiting to be proven wrong?

We're just waiting. Over a year. So right now, we look to be right, while you make yourself even more of a dolt by continuing to post

We're just waiting. Over a year. So right now, we look to be right, while you make yourself even more of a dolt by continuing to post
Hating Conor has become such an obsession that you're stuck in a perpetual state of waiting?

Are you gonna apologize in March or July after Conor fights?

Hating Conor has become such an obsession that you're stuck in a perpetual state of waiting?

Are you gonna apologize in March or July after Conor fights?

Lol you'e such a simp

But he’s not wrong, Conor stepped into his world, Floyd cant really talk shit about MMA anymore until he steps foot in a cage

Why on earth would Floyd lower himself to fighting in MMA?

Here's a crappy Reebok paycheck uhh a 6 month subscription to Fightpass and a copy of UFC 3 autographed by Dana?

Dude's 40 nobody should've even paid attention to the nonsense of him in MMA as anything more than him saying outlandish shit

He called him a sissy? a hussy? oh you mean a pussy? why the asterisks bra...

Well, I've been proven right for like 400 days straight now.

It's not like Conor has ever defended a single title in his entire career or anything.
You've only been proven right if your point was that Conor wouldn't fight for the past "like 400 days". If your point is that he'll never fight again, then you'll never be proven right. By July, you'll have been proven wrong though.

I prefer fights to titles, personally. I am a fight fan. But whatever floats your boat

Back