Conor calls Floyd a **SSY. But won't defend lol

Hardkore

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score

Don't get it. He's calling out Floyd for not wanting to do mma, but won't defend 155.

He literally shouldn't even be the LW champ anymore.

And that "pussy" batted his head around like a piñata.

$

$

He should of vacated that title ages ago, everyone knows Tony is the real champion.

What part of that says anything about Mayweather?

Damn, I thought he called him sassy.

Swing and a miss, reminiscent of Conor's boxing game

$

Also funny because Floyd has a bunch of kids and has banged a ton of hot chicks. He's also slept with quite a few of them.

Don't get it. He's calling out Floyd for not wanting to do mma, but won't defend 155.

Judging by your av, Conor must be balls deep in your head 24/7. Thats sad

But he’s not wrong, Conor stepped into his world, Floyd cant really talk shit about MMA anymore until he steps foot in a cage

lol Conor got toyed with. Easy money on Bovada. Conor never defended a belt in the UFC since 2015 but Floyd is the pussy at 50-0 boxing? yeaaaaa...

Oops, I thought Conor called Floyd "bossy".

But he’s not wrong, Conor stepped into his world, Floyd cant really talk shit about MMA anymore until he steps foot in a cage

Going by that rationale no one on sherdog should be allowed to comment on fighters or their fights

Says who. You and a few neckbeards?

<YeahOKJen>

You need some crayons to connect the dots?

Yes, I do because literally nothing in his tweet mentioned Mayweather. You presented your own opinion as a fact.

Hardkore shook about Conor, what else is new on Sherdog?

Going by that rationale no one on sherdog should be allowed to comment on fighters or their fights

The majority of us watch MMA on the regular and know the ins and outs, rules, etc

Floyd is like one of those dipshits at the bar who sees 2 seconds of grappling/clinching and begs them to “turn off this gay shit”

Back