Conor about to be stripped for the 2nd time

So we can either

a) call each other idiots, which are OPINIONS, or

b) refer to Conor being 0 for 4 when it comes to actually defending a title, which are FACTS.

I'm going with b).

Nope sorry. You suggested that Conor should've defended those cage warrior belts. Therefore it's a fact that you're an idiot.

Nope sorry. You suggested that Conor should've defended those cage warrior belts. Therefore it's a fact that you're an idiot.

0 for 4, Joe.

0 for 2 in two separate orgs if it makes you less butthurt.

0 for 4, Joe.

0 for 2 in two separate orgs if it makes you less butthurt.

Avoiding questions/dodging the point I made. Typical for Conor haters to act like this. But hey, I guess being dumb is what makes you a hater in the first place. Hate on, dumb guy.

He is not getting the winner of Tony vs Khabib because he wants nothing to do with them, he would get embarrassed badly. He can't afford another loss. Nate 3 will be the fight next which is BS but it just says all you need to know about the quitter.

I don't think that he has any interest in fighting the winner of Tony vs Khabib ever.

if khabib wins, khabib would be a huge money fight for conor.... but... if conor plays smart he tries to get woodley.

Avoiding questions/dodging the point I made. Typical for Conor haters to act like this. But hey, I guess being dumb is what makes you a hater in the first place. Hate on, dumb guy.

Ok then, to your point, which evidently is he shouldn't defend his title if a better opportunity comes along. An opinion I don't necessarily agree with, but it's made him rich.

If you're ok with Conor defending his title now....what if Floyd offers him a rematch where he makes more money? Willing to change your opinion?

He'd make more money boxing Oscar DLH, I don't think he has any interest in MMA.

And who exactly is going to pay to watch that? No amount of pre fight press conferences is going to scam enough people to pay the $70+ they'll try to charge.

It'll be a bigger flop than Conor's Q&A PPV.

LOL I remember how Dana said Conor told him he would defend the FW and LW belts, and he believed it.

He also said he wants Khabib. In Russia.

Isn't he fuckin awesome?

<31>

https://www.mmamania.com/2018/1/16/...nnounced-ufc-220-with-conor-mcgregor-stripped

Announcement coming Saturday night. Even if Conor is stripped he'll likely get the winner of Tony-Khabib later in the year.

Still, zero sympathy. You win a belt, you defend a belt. He's 0 for 4 in that regard.
well at least he made some kind of record?

i guess...

still dont like the idea of him maybe getting ANOTHER freebie IF he wants to comeback,if you drop off the wagon you need to run to get a chance to hop on it again.

So you would've defended the Cage warriors FW belt instead of fighting for the LW belt?

And you would've defended the Cage warriors LW belt instead of fighting in the UFC?

And you would've defended the UFC FW belt instead of fighting for the LW belt?

And you would've defended the UFC LW belt instead of fighting Mayweather?

I agree Conor should defend now, but to say he should've already defended one of his belts prior to now basically proves that you're a blithering idiot.

The only blithering idiot is YOU! To act like he was on some countdown clock and had to leave CW asap to join the UFC? I think the UFC would've been very understanding if he said I wanna defend 1 of my belts before I leap then vacate (something he's very use to doing by now vacating)

Defending FW belt in a rematch with Aldo would've been a righteous & respected move seeing how the fight went down, but he chose to run under the guise I'm going for the LW belt.

I'm not not gonna fault him for taking the Mayweather fight the money much too large, but that fight was back in August after the loss, did he say "f*k dat I'm going back to my sport"..! No just a bunch of asinine coked out behavior and wtf tweets & pics I'm negotiating, I'm back in training, when the truth is I'm running I've seen Tony & Khabib's most recent cage work and want no part of that.

Your boy is mma's biggest fraud and I'm glad everyone is starting to see it...

Tank You Conor...

bXy9j_s-200x150.gif

It doesn’t matter that anyone. You can strip him of the title.
No matter who gets the title will know that he needs to beat conor for the fans to fully recognize him as the champ.
Besides, when he does come back he will fight whoever the champ is anyways

I don't believe they are going to strip him just yet. Dana keeps bringing up September. I think they'll let him ride the belt to the summer, then strip him if he hasn't fought.
If they let him wait till September that's 2 months shy of 2 years from winning the belt but never defending. Fucking ridiculous.

If they let him wait till September that's 2 months shy of 2 years from winning the belt but never defending. Fucking ridiculous.
I agree. It has almost been 5 months since he fought Floyd. He should at the very least, have a fight lined up for March, April at the latest.

Jon Jones is the only other fighter to be stripped twice

CONFIRMED: Conor is officially the GOAT
I thought Jones got stripped 3 times ?

First stripped because hit and run
Second stripped of his interim title getting caught byUSADA before the DC fight.
Third after KOing DC and getting caught by USADA again.

I thought Jones got stripped 3 times ?

First stripped because hit and run
Second stripped of his interim title getting caught byUSADA before the DC fight.
Third after KOing DC and getting caught by USADA again.
*stripped more than once

My bad

Conor just needs one more to be goat

As it turns out, he is the goat in something ; not defending a belt.

Ok then, to your point, which evidently is he shouldn't defend his title if a better opportunity comes along. An opinion I don't necessarily agree with, but it's made him rich.

If you're ok with Conor defending his title now....what if Floyd offers him a rematch where he makes more money? Willing to change your opinion?

Yeah. He should be stripped. But that doesn't change my opinion. You've basically changed the circumstances. My opinion is still the same.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back