Conor about to be stripped for the 2nd time

Didn't see them on page 1 of the forum. I'll check the other 500 pages next time.

And incidentally, FU.

9754201a907a6e08f2e34ad9bbc718b86a1105ed2760138a05b851a41e3080fd.jpg

Funny thing if if he comes back and gets his belt back he still wouldn't have defended a belt. He's a pioneer Conor, inventing new ways to do things.

Didn't see them on page 1 of the forum. I'll check the other 500 pages next time.

And incidentally, FU.

Right on, TS

Theres a large component of sherbros who expect all users to constantly be on here constantly monitoring every emerging thread, browsing on the phone even while dissapproving of pointy elbows while banging 9s

I don't believe they are going to strip him just yet. Dana keeps bringing up September. I think they'll let him ride the belt to the summer, then strip him if he hasn't fought.

should been stripped in 2017

LOL I remember how Dana said Conor told him he would defend the FW and LW belts, and he believed it.

He also said he wants Khabib. In Russia.

I can't wait for Saturday to see if all this is true and Conor gets stripped again, it will suck being a Conor fan caught up in his fan ponzi scheme all that blind love nut hugging money worshiping support only to get kicked to the curb once he got what he wanted used and abused...

point-and-laugh-gif-9.gif

gT83EWF.gif

HTTPS9tZWRpYS50ZW5vci5jby9pbWFnZXMvYTI1MjgyZmJjZWI0YWYxODUyMDdlNmE4NjY2OTkwMTYvcmF3.gif

giphy.gif
Thanks for the money suckers! And go buy my whisky coming to a liquor store near you

Last edited:
A belt should be defended within 1 year if NOT then strip if not defened in next 3 months. I think 15 months is enough time. If you are injured most injuries heal in 9 months then you got enough time to train and stuff if you not ready then you get stripped.

Germaine de Randamie was stripped when she was hurt to get cris the belt.

conor is a joke of a champ

Staying on top is harder than getting there. This is what the Conor fans fail to take into account.

Still wanna see dee naked

Still, zero sympathy. You win a belt, you defend a belt. He's 0 for 4 in that regard.

So you would've defended the Cage warriors FW belt instead of fighting for the LW belt?

And you would've defended the Cage warriors LW belt instead of fighting in the UFC?

And you would've defended the UFC FW belt instead of fighting for the LW belt?

And you would've defended the UFC LW belt instead of fighting Mayweather?

I agree Conor should defend now, but to say he should've already defended one of his belts prior to now basically proves that you're a blithering idiot.

It's easier to hold onto a belt and be stripped of it, than it is to fight and lose it. It's even harder to defend a belt and win. It's incredibly difficult to defend constantly for years and stay unbeaten.

GSP GOAT.

I don't think that he has any interest in fighting the winner of Tony vs Khabib ever.

agreed...that's why I put little stock in the idea that stripping him is just for show, as that claim assumes he will automatically face the winner.

If Conor cared so little to defend the belt, why would he suddenly become fixated on regaining it?

The Nate trilogy could easily happen later this year instead...and all of this time off could even be Conor readying himself for a run at 170, with GSP or Woodley as potential targets.

point being, Conor has a lot of options...stripping him now is simply the right thing to do. if anything, it just opens up more options for him and the UFC.

should been stripped in 2017
Totally agree. And it's not just Conor. If any champ holds a belt and doesn't even try to line up a fight to defend within a years time, strip them too.

So you would've defended the Cage warriors FW belt instead of fighting for the LW belt?

And you would've defended the Cage warriors LW belt instead of fighting in the UFC?

And you would've defended the UFC FW belt instead of fighting for the LW belt?

And you would've defended the UFC LW belt instead of fighting Mayweather?

I agree Conor should defend now, but to say he should've already defended one of his belts prior to now basically proves that you're a blithering idiot.

So we can either

a) call each other idiots, which are OPINIONS, or

b) refer to Conor being 0 for 4 when it comes to actually defending a title, which are FACTS.

I'm going with b).

Back