Conor about to be stripped for the 2nd time

I don't think that he has any interest in fighting the winner of Tony vs Khabib ever.

He should just stay at home with Dee and put his feet up and do this.

t53219844-b1061736800_s400.jpg

BREAKING

fuck me, did you not see the 20 other threads on this

Meh..he was just keeping it warm for the real champion.

I don't think that he has any interest in fighting the winner of Tony vs Khabib ever.

He'd make more money boxing Oscar DLH, I don't think he has any interest in MMA.

BREAKING

No he didn't but i do enjoy laughing at Conor's inability to take on a genuine contender.

I don't believe they are going to strip him just yet. Dana keeps bringing up September. I think they'll let him ride the belt to the summer, then strip him if he hasn't fought.

Until an official announcement, i take that as a grain of salt.

Funny that irish jabroni will be remembered as the first dual champ that got stripped of the dual titles, just because he's ducking top contenders in both divisions...

and his nuthuggers/trolls think of him as the champ champ...

Clears the way for the so interesting, so meaningful, McGregor-Diaz III...

<4>

A belt should be defended within 1 year if NOT then strip if not defened in next 3 months. I think 15 months is enough time. If you are injured most injuries heal in 9 months then you got enough time to train and stuff if you not ready then you get stripped.

BREAKING

Didn't see them on page 1 of the forum. I'll check the other 500 pages next time.

And incidentally, FU.

I wish he would either fight or shut up, and go away. Holding up divisions is a douche move, especially by someone who doesn't need the money.

Also, he should have been stripped November of 2017, as per rules of the UFC. That was what all former champs were held to.

Jon Jones is the only other fighter to be stripped twice

CONFIRMED: Conor is officially the GOAT

I reckon he comes back to fight Diaz again and uses potential ring rust as an excuse for choosing that fight instead of going for the belt.

Back