Connor on a spending spree!

DJTNFjcXoAESmz0.jpg

Got dat Brain Damaged look going on.

I think he'll be ok financially after renting a yacht for a weekend.

Yeah but he had LUNCH too and that don't look like plastic cutlery bro. Costs like a million dollars iirc afaik.

I think people need to get off this he never defended a title shit. Honestly I really don't think people even care. It's just something to nitpick about. And quite frankly it's stupid. His resume is fantastic. He has fought a lot of great fighters.

Yeah how dare people! Wanting the champ to defend a belt?!?
See... McG won 2 belts before entering the UFC, never defended..
Then wins 2 belts in the UFC never defends.

So its stupid to actually wantig him to defend a fucking belt?
what will you come up with next?

So are you saying that he purchased that yacht? He's probably on a big "spending spree" renting a yacht for a day/week or so. Even though he can afford buying that yacht, he can't afford maintaining it. Yachts like that are owned by billionaires not by someone who "only" has $100 million in their bank account.

Well it is certainly one of the reasons he won't be retiring anytime soon. $100 million is awful sweet but after you pay your taxes and tally up those crazy expenses what's left?
A fuck tonne is left after taxes.

Even $10 mil is enough to retire for life and live a comfortable upper middle class life style.

Even at 2% interest (which is a joke) that is $200k a year for sitting on you arse.
Ppl go broke bc they live stupidly beyond their means.

He owns a bmw i8 and an escalade.
Everything else is rented

uneducated poor guy, all about talk and bling, who suddently becomes rich

61.2% chances he spends it all or gets conned, and goes back where he came from.

<Fedor23>

Conor is massively unlikeable nouveau Riche

Who cares

He's a asshole

He will be alright. He is way too self aware of the importance of saving money for his future.

Worse case scenario is he loses his millions, then takes a fight and gets some of it back. He still has that luxury of another large payday.

He could save that Diaz 3 fight for a rainy day. It would probably still draw decent numbers 20 years from now if they both came out of retirement at 50 ala Shamrock vs Royce but far bigger obviously.

Well it is certainly one of the reasons he won't be retiring anytime soon. $100 million is awful sweet but after you pay your taxes and tally up those crazy expenses what's left?
Well hello.

Not sure if i remember correctly but weren't you a big Jones fan just a few weeks ago? What happened bro

There is an American flag on that yacht. He is just renting it to have a little fun, and he will return it.

If he buys it, he's pissing his money away; and if he rents it, he's poor.

Don't you understand how this works, son.

sign of depression to me got his shit pushed in by a 40yr retired midget and now hes spending money, eating and gaining weight to forget about his ass whooping

he aint fighting anytime soon probably cant make the weight and if he did i believe it would affect him on fight night hes gonna lay low and wait for some random non deserving guy to defeand the belt agaisnt like nate kevin or kabib

if tony beats kevin doubt he fights him, he'll fight nate or kabib next but you can expect an announcement if kevin were to beat tony

You deduced all that from a stock photo of a $360 million yacht that isn't his and a picture of him eating breakfast with his family on a boat?

Why do so many people assume that Conor is just blowing his money and has to keep fighting or he'll be broke?

A lot of these fancy cars and yachts and shit he posts photos in are likely rented out to him for free, provided he just posts a pic with them.

Dude is never going to be broke. He can easily afford to hire on planners that will make sure of that.

Back