Connor on a spending spree!

PRIDE_DREAM_RIZIN

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Does McGreggor end up like so many people who strike it RICH then go broke?

It will be a sad story to see him lose it all..

What do you guys think?
Zem2APy1RjuhOOqQ5dGv_Sailing-Yacht-A-with-all-sails-aloft-1280x720.jpg

DJTNFjcXoAESmz0.jpg

Well it is certainly one of the reasons he won't be retiring anytime soon. $100 million is awful sweet but after you pay your taxes and tally up those crazy expenses what's left?

Conor is smart enough to invest his money. He won't go broke

There is an American flag on that yacht. He is just renting it to have a little fun, and he will return it.

Floyd made like 800 million before the Conor fight and had to fight Conor for the money

Floyd wannabe with 1/10th of the money, he'll be broke in no time

Didn't he say that he spend all his money to make sure he wins his next fight or something like tht?

No, he won't go broke from renting a boat and eating food on a vacation. He would need a really hardcore gambling problem or a batshit crazy entourage complete with crooked management at this point to pull off going broke.

He's probably renting. His "balling" is just a front. The dude is putting away most of his money.

At least that mouse won't be broke and have CTE

I'm not even a DJ fan anyway, why are you trying to insult me by insulting him? Lol

I think people need to get off this he never defended a title shit. Honestly I really don't think people even care. It's just something to nitpick about. And quite frankly it's stupid. His resume is fantastic. He has fought a lot of great fighters.

Connor posts a stock photo of a yacht and people think he bought it? C'mon you people.

Anyone who makes that sort of money should invest at least a third on property.

Back