Connor on a spending spree!

Conor doesn't buy...he rents

I hate the guy but that is a smart thing to do when it comes to depreciable commodities like cars, boats, etc.

Did I mention that I hate him?

I don't think lunch on a boat ride is going to bankrupt him

It ain't his yacht. It belongs to a russian billionare worth 13 billion. It cost 360 million. Conor still ain't a player, he just fucks a lot.

Does McGreggor end up like so many people who strike it RICH then go broke?

It will be a sad story to see him lose it all..

What do you guys think?
Zem2APy1RjuhOOqQ5dGv_Sailing-Yacht-A-with-all-sails-aloft-1280x720.jpg

DJTNFjcXoAESmz0.jpg
That's not his boat. Conor just took pics of it because it pulled up next his boat. It belongs to a Russian billionaire. It's worth $360 million.

Well it is certainly one of the reasons he won't be retiring anytime soon. $100 million is awful sweet but after you pay your taxes and tally up those crazy expenses what's left?

Maybe but Conor also won't pay taxes on much of it as your typical high-earning employee (the group that gets hit the relative hardest) as he usually does with the UFC. His other income will likely go through his business entity, McGregor Sports and Entertainment, and he lives in Ireland, a country known for low corporate tax rates. Conor is the fucking man, he has been mentored by Lorenzo for crying out loud.

Didn't he give an absurd amount to his team?

And after taxes and all other expenses he probably doesn't have anything near $100m

He is not efficient with his money management. And doesn't have the composure to be a perennial multi millionaire

I can't predict the future but I'm hopeful that he's smarter than that. That this is just a brief celebration with rented equipment, and that he gets back to work soon.

He's paying the top tax bracket in America, which is 39.9% of everything over a certain ridiculously low amount(I believe 450k)... everything below that is graduated.

On top of Irish taxes, because he's still Irish citizen. So he's probably got maybe 25% of that if he's lucky.

Still a fuckload of money but not the way he spends it. None the less... not sure why so many pocket watching beta motherfuckers post on this forum. Sad.

sign of depression to me got his shit pushed in by a 40yr retired midget and now hes spending money, eating and gaining weight to forget about his ass whooping

he aint fighting anytime soon probably cant make the weight and if he did i believe it would affect him on fight night hes gonna lay low and wait for some random non deserving guy to defeand the belt agaisnt like nate kevin or kabib

if tony beats kevin doubt he fights him, he'll fight nate or kabib next but you can expect an announcement if kevin were to beat tony

If he keeps fighting he'll be fine until 15 years after he retires.

Who cares dude is living his life move on you sad fucks.

He rents all that sufff. Can't say as I blame him, it looks like fun.

This thread is too rich for me
7jDwq_s-200x150.gif
out...

Last edited:
I never said he bought it. But he probably rented it for a cool 50K, shit adds up.
If that boat actually cost 360m, that's 100K every day for 10 years. I'd double that figure at minimum to rent that for a day to account for overhead, crew and profit.

Back