Connor on a spending spree!

God forbid you make over 100 million and spend some money on a fun vacation.

Well it is certainly one of the reasons he won't be retiring anytime soon. $100 million is awful sweet but after you pay your taxes and tally up those crazy expenses what's left?
At least 50 mil. Any idiot can take 10 mil and invest in real estate or something thst will grow it. The rest is just fuck you money.

He's paying the top tax bracket in America, which is 39.9% of everything over a certain ridiculously low amount(I believe 450k)... everything below that is graduated.

On top of Irish taxes, because he's still Irish citizen. So he's probably got maybe 25% of that if he's lucky.

Still a fuckload of money but not the way he spends it. None the less... not sure why so many pocket watching beta motherfuckers post on this forum. Sad.
Dude, you don't understand basic accounting. You only pay tax on the country you earned and declared it in. The only Irish fees he'd be paying are the conversion rates at the time of transfer from US to Irish currency.

I purposely took my year long working holiday in Canada in the middle of the year so that I earned only half of my regular income in Australia over two years. That reduced my payable tax by 70% for those years, because my earnings in Canada were paid into Canadian accounts and taxed by the Canadian agency.

Also, someone like Conor would have top accountants making sure he gets the most of his money. He has a company (McGregor Entertainment Group or something). His purse would have been paid to the management group, thus his purse would only be taxed at the corporate company rate which is capped much, much lower than personal income tax. He would then have just paid himself a bit of play money, while the rest sits in the company's books or in a related trust.

I'd bank on that he kept 70% of his money.

New money gets spent faster than Old money. I just hope that he lives it up for a second then finally comes back to defend.

I don't think he's that stupid. All you really need is about 5 or 6 million or so to be truly set for life. I'm sure someone will make sure he socks a chunk of it away.

They both did show heart in the rematches almost getting finished and gutting through for the edge in points.
Ehh, did you watch GSP/Serra II? It was the definition of beatdown. He stopped Serra in the second round, from memory, while Serra was turtled up copping knees.

The McGregor/Diaz II fight was a war. Regardless of how you feel about either guy, that was just a fun, awesome fight to watch.

I think he'll be ok financially after renting a yacht for a weekend.

Ehh, did you watch GSP/Serra II? It was the definition of beatdown. He stopped Serra in the second round, from memory, while Serra was turtled up copping knees.

The McGregor/Diaz II fight was a war. Regardless of how you feel about either guy, that was just a fun, awesome fight to watch.
I thought it was a great fight too!
Diaz survive the first 8 mins, turned it up the next 7 and Conor got tired but gave it his all and won a close decision in an exciting fight.

Trying too hard to portray the lavish lifestyle.

He will be alright. He is way too self aware of the importance of saving money for his future.

Worse case scenario is he loses his millions, then takes a fight and gets some of it back. He still has that luxury of another large payday.

That's not Conor's boat you dumb asses. When you're rich and famous like Conor, you tend to get invited to enjoy the riches of someone else's hardwork. If you all weren't such bitter jealous dorks, maybe somebody would invite you all on their yacht. lmao

Nonetheless, I'm sure this beauty has motivated Conor even more. This is a man that is going to be even more scary dangerous coming back to annihilate whats left of the LW division.

As an avowed Conor hater I am getting as sick of the dissection and criticism of every breath the guy takes as I am with the douchebags who jerk-off over every breath the guy takes.

Well it is certainly one of the reasons he won't be retiring anytime soon. $100 million is awful sweet but after you pay your taxes and tally up those crazy expenses what's left?
a lot, it depends how you spend and conor rents not buys so id imagine he is fine

Nonetheless, I'm sure this beauty has motivated Conor even more. This is a man that is going to be even more scary dangerous coming back to annihilate whats left of the LW division.

qrD3D_s-200x150.gif
Really..? This ^^^ He gonna payoff Nate to lose then Nate gonna get a bag of money in fighter pay, those other LW's wanna eat Conor they may not be as approachable, Nate has tasted the goodlife he's all in why you think his last fight was Conor...

Floyd made like 800 million before the Conor fight and had to fight Conor for the money

Floyd wannabe with 1/10th of the money, he'll be broke in no time
Conor will make his own 100 million outside the sport of boxing. Being an MMA star is sacred and Conor doesn't want or need to be boring ass Floyd.

All I can tell from the OP is he rented a boat and ate some eggs. Lets not go into panic mode yet.

Dude, you don't understand basic accounting. You only pay tax on the country you earned and declared it in. The only Irish fees he'd be paying are the conversion rates at the time of transfer from US to Irish currency.

I purposely took my year long working holiday in Canada in the middle of the year so that I earned only half of my regular income in Australia over two years. That reduced my payable tax by 70% for those years, because my earnings in Canada were paid into Canadian accounts and taxed by the Canadian agency.

Also, someone like Conor would have top accountants making sure he gets the most of his money. He has a company (McGregor Entertainment Group or something). His purse would have been paid to the management group, thus his purse would only be taxed at the corporate company rate which is capped much, much lower than personal income tax. He would then have just paid himself a bit of play money, while the rest sits in the company's books or in a related trust.

I'd bank on that he kept 70% of his money.
Well as an independent contractor, I pay about 25% of my gross earnings, predeductions... and you may be right. The incidental earnings may be protected but the purse in Nevada is paid to him personally, and taxable at the highest rate.

But again, I stress... it's beta as fuck to be pocket watching another grown man

sign of depression to me got his shit pushed in by a 40yr retired midget and now hes spending money, eating and gaining weight to forget about his ass whooping

he aint fighting anytime soon probably cant make the weight and if he did i believe it would affect him on fight night hes gonna lay low and wait for some random non deserving guy to defeand the belt agaisnt like nate kevin or kabib

if tony beats kevin doubt he fights him, he'll fight nate or kabib next but you can expect an announcement if kevin were to beat tony

Every guy you mentioned would get their ass beat by floyd in a boxing match, genius

Back