ConMan McG breaks his silence on Hiatus

I can tell by the title there's no bias here lol.

Why the fuck do you even follow this dude? I'm a huge fan and I dont. Why do you even look at his social media? Who gives a shit?

who has he ever ducked?

I can not WAIT for your answer

Well you can start with the ENTIRE LW division save for the 1 and done champ Alvarez who he took the belt from, and they took from him because he didn't DEFEND...

I can not WAIT for your reply

Who gives a shit what he posts? Regardless of if he means it or not, why does it matter until he signs a contract. He's a businessman. He's staying relevant until his next venture (whatever that may be). If you're looking for confirmation of anything then you'll only get it from the UFC.

Lol one innocuous instagram post and 7 pages of

giphy.gif

Well you can start with the ENTIRE LW division save for the 1 and done champ Alvarez who he took the belt from, and they took from him because he didn't DEFEND...

I can not WAIT for your reply
Alright smart guy, I'm very glad you asked!

Conor called out RDA, who was this force of nature monster that EVERYONE was saying was going to become a LW GOAT. RDA hurt his toe and pulled out, and then Eddie beat RDA, so Conor changed his sights to Eddie. Conor accomplished both his goals (2 division champ, become filthy rich) and now is taking a break.

he said what he was going to do from the beginning. Get in, get rich, get out. He never ducked anybody on his way to the belt(s). Now hes made his money and is taking a break.

Im sure you would fight and risk CTE with 100mil in the bank

A lot of you lack the ability to know the difference between simply choosing to not fight for a while, and ducking.

Conor called out Aldo and RDA, when they were top P4P

Last edited:
it appears he is filming a whiskey commercial with Mila Kunis.

he looks like a 1930's paper boy

What's even more hilarious is that he actually believes he is styling. Is that skull and crossbones on the back on his vest? Like a pirate ship? <{Heymansnicker}>{<hhh]

Tony and Khabib

Only going to do this once because I dont feel like repeating myself and spelling it out for all of you

Conor called out RDA, who was this force of nature monster that EVERYONE was saying was going to become a LW GOAT. RDA hurt his toe and pulled out, and then Eddie beat RDA, so Conor changed his sights to Eddie. Conor accomplished both his goals (2 division champ, become filthy rich) and now is taking a break.

he said what he was going to do from the beginning. Get in, get rich, get out. He never ducked anybody on his way to the belt(s). Now hes made his money and is taking a break.

A lot of you lack the ability to know the difference between simply choosing to not fight for a while, and ducking.

Conor said, from day ONE, that his plan was to get in, get rich, become a simultaneous two division champion, and get out.

Conor came in, and immediately called out Aldo. The P4P unbeaten for 10 years king. Conor humiliated the supposed P4P king in 13 seconds. Easily.

Conor then called out RDA, when RDA was peaked and looking like the future LW GOAT. People were accusing him of steroids because of how dominate and scary he was. Conor called his ass out, fearlessly despite RDA being up near the top of the P4P list. RDA pulled out. Not Conor. Conor actively sought out that challenge because RDA was the supposed best.

RDA lost to Eddie, so Conor immediately called out Eddie. He embarrassed him. Humiliated him.

When Conor went into a fight with a bum knee and they thew a prime Mendes at him on short notice, Conor didn't hesitate to take the fight. He then beat Mendes. with a bum knee.

Conor has never ducked anyone, EVER. There is a massive, massive difference between taking a break from fighting after MAKING 100 MILLION DOLLARS AND NO LONGER NEEDING TO FIGHT, and "ducking"

Look if you dorks want to hate Conor thats fine. I couldnt care less. But to make shit up like him being a "duck" is just embarrassing.

"get in, get rich, get out." From day number fucking one. Conor came in, set all kinds of fucking records, got two belts in two different weightclasses, and made more than any MMA fighter ever. So, now he is taking a break and enjoying his money and spending time with his family. He doesn't have to fight just because you dorks desperately want to see him lose.

Tony and Khabib werent the champions when Conor was going for his belts. If they were, Conor would have signed immediately to fuck them up.

Only going to do this once because I dont feel like repeating myself and spelling it out for all of you

Conor said, from day ONE, that his plan was to get in, get rich, become a simultaneous two division champion, and get out.

Conor came in, and immediately called out Aldo. The P4P unbeaten for 10 years king. Conor humiliated the supposed P4P king in 13 seconds. Easily.

Conor then called out RDA, when RDA was peaked and looking like the future LW GOAT. People were accusing him of steroids because of how dominate and scary he was. Conor called his ass out, fearlessly despite RDA being up near the top of the P4P list. RDA pulled out. Not Conor. Conor actively sought out that challenge because RDA was the supposed best.

RDA lost to Eddie, so Conor immediately called out Eddie. He embarrassed him. Humiliated him.

When Conor went into a fight with a bum knee and they thew a prime Mendes at him on short notice, Conor didn't hesitate to take the fight. He then beat Mendes. with a bum knee.

Conor has never ducked anyone, EVER. There is a massive, massive difference between taking a break from fighting after MAKING 100 MILLION DOLLARS AND NO LONGER NEEDING TO FIGHT, and "ducking"

Look if you dorks want to hate Conor thats fine. I couldnt care less. But to make shit up like him being a "duck" is just embarrassing.

"get in, get rich, get out." From day number fucking one. Conor came in, set all kinds of fucking records, got two belts in two different weightclasses, and made more than any MMA fighter ever. So, now he is taking a break and enjoying his money and spending time with his family. He doesn't have to fight just because you dorks desperately want to see him lose.

Tony and Khabib werent the champions when Conor was going for his belts. If they were, Conor would have signed immediately to fuck them up.

duck.0.png

<[analyzed}>

I think these people are either casuals or retards who suffer from memory loss. The same guys sucking Khabib off are the guys who were on Aldo's nuts (then P4P #1) till Conor humiliated him in 13 seconds. Conor was the most active fighter in the roster and was willing to take any fight before he made history by becoming two weight world champion, took a break then made history again with the Floyd fight. And now these thirsty fucks still can't get enough even though it hasn't been a year since he last fought.

Thoughts? Does this mean a rematch with the Bus is on the horizon?

I can always depend on the professional haters to keep me updated on their most hated fighters.

Curious though, what's it like to continually follow someone you supposedly hate?

Last edited:
When people say "Gangster" they don't always mean to literally do gangster/mob related shit, it's just slang for acting like a boss and doing dope shit. Don't take shit so literally yo.
Alright that's fair

I can tell by the title there's no bias here lol.

Why the fuck do you even follow this dude? I'm a huge fan and I dont. Why do you even look at his social media? Who gives a shit?
I can always depend on the professional haters to keep me updated on their most hated fighters.

Curious though, what's it like to continually follow someone you supposedly hate?
i like watching Conor fight. I like upsetting his sensitive fanboys like you more. Stay mad little girls.

884ACEE4-CADC-4592-9945-21D8134735AC.gif

Reminiscent of "stay ready"

Means nothing. Just trying to stay relevant and give his nuthuggers something to point to and say "SEE HE'S TOTALLY COMING BACK"

Either that or he's gonna be in an episode of Peaky Blinders - which I'd be fine with
Peaky Blinders is my number 1 show slightly edging out Power

Back