ConMan McG breaks his silence on Hiatus

A retired fighter, that cant afford pants that fit, posting on a social media site mostly used by women.

Conors last match November 2016.

Conor bless
aFZRtrz.gif
LMAO how have I never seen this.

Marlon Sandro and Ronda are hilarious.

29 years of age. Confident as a motherfucker. Long, rangy. Dangerous with every hand.

What a gangster.

Men who idolize other men and feel the need to adulate them as though they're beta males from their entourage are the epitome of losers.

Nah, I just laugh at pathetic McCumGuzzlers like Fresno anymore.

Guy is a Conor white knight lil bitch. lol

"Ooh, Arm Barbarian is LIKING posts calling out my hero! That bastard! waaaahhhhh..."

The-White-Knight-removes-her-helmet-darling-charming-39270150-268-204.gif
Who's defaming Conor or Colby @Njmma209

Thoughts? Does this mean a rematch with the Bus is on the horizon?

How is he a conman? Beat the FW reigning champ and the LW Champ and went 10 rounds with one of the best boxers ever?

No wonder you're a Colby fan.
Clearly a retarded virgin.

Well twice in a lifetime since that was Bones's career trajectory too.

You are correct!

Damn, I have been binging on some old school UFC and I missed the heart and passion of old school fighters...

How is he a conman? Beat the FW reigning champ and the LW Champ and went 10 rounds with one of the best boxers ever?

No wonder you're a Colby fan.
Clearly a retarded virgin.
I used to think you were just stupid, but now I realize you must still be younger than 20 years old. Extremely naive and easily manipulated, as we all were that age.

Colby haters are nerds or virgins. Power ranger avatar, definitely nerd. Virgin is up in the air for you. I have a feeling you’ve knocked some 5/10’s at least.

Back