ConMan McG breaks his silence on Hiatus

No bus is safe.
Legend has it the Noguera brothers are nursing the battered bus back to health by feeding it carrots

-Ken Flo

Last edited:
Connor is an exciting fighter and he’s even fun out of the ring. Talked a bunch of shit. Won two belts.

Sherdog. Gaaaaaaah! I hate him sooo much!!

I hope it means he's fighting again but let's be real, McGregor has turned into an instagram baddie over the last few months

All talk no action

It means he’s doing another interview only on PPV. I’m so excited I’m gonna go shadow box in the mirror.

I'd be way more surprised if he broke his hiatus with some silence

Who still thinks about highschool lmao

Living in your glory days? Peaked before graduation?
People that like the persona of someone that’s TS like they are in HS school. Conor acts like a teenager and and has the same sense of humour as one. You are looking up to someone with a high school personality so I am guessing you were a loser then and that’s why you like him now. He was the kid you want(ed) to be. Is that better?

People that like the persona of someone that’s TS like they are in HS school. Conor acts like a teenager and and has the same sense of humour as one. You are looking up to someone with a high school personality so I am guessing you were a loser then and that’s why you like him now. He was the kid you want(ed) to be. Is that better?

I mean, no. Because all I said was that I'm a fan of him as a fighter (as in when he fights in the cage) not as a social media figure (as in when he, as you say, acts like a teenager.

I think you misunderstood me.

Connor is an exciting fighter and he’s even fun out of the ring. Talked a bunch of shit. Won two belts.

Sherdog. Gaaaaaaah! I hate him sooo much!!

To be fair, a lot of people dislike him because his entire shtick is incredibly stupid. I'm embarrassed for the people that enjoy it.

RYU570.gif

Back