Congress refuses to indugle Sessions' reefer madness.

Phisher

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Trump administration to get $0 to stop medical marijuana, including in Missouri

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/news/politics-government/article148096794.html#storylink=cpy

Medical marijuana advocates who feared a crackdown under new U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions are praising a provision in a new budget bill that bars the U.S. Department of Justice from interfering with medical marijuana programs in states that allow them, including Missouri.

The Rohrabacher-Farr amendment, named for two U.S. House members, has been part of budget legislation since 2014. But Sessions’ strong anti-marijuana stance had spurred fears it might not be renewed.

John Payne, the executive director of Show-Me Cannabis, said via email that the amendment’s inclusion in the bill Congress is expected to pass this week means Missourians who use medical marijuana can breathe easy.

“The latest appropriations bill indicates that there will be no federal crackdown on medical cannabis under the Trump administration,” Payne said.

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/news/politics-government/article148096794.html#storylink=cpy

Good.

I dont consider people who are anti pot to be alive. They aren't spiritual beings. They are un-creative machines that just sort of exist. The kind of people who can be sent into a meat grinder and the world wouldnt be any worse off.

Nobody seems to get it with Sessions. They grow some good herb down in 'Bama. It's a family business. He relies on it being illegal.

Its 2017. Prohibition is fucking retarded. Let the people have their pot already.

Good to know.

4d5416de6bfbef9a9757a90ce470bfa2.jpg

Sessions is a piece of shit and an outdated relic that has no business making decisions for younger generations.

War on Drugs is a failure, just like Trump's presidency.

It's funny that this is the one area where so many people, who otherwise support Sessions' nonsensical, reductive, and needlessly punitive platform, suddenly take a principled stand.

Sessions is a piece of shit and an outdated relic that has no business making decisions for younger generations.

Man, could you ever put a lot of names in the beginning of that sentence. Rough time to be a politically aware 20 or 30-something.

That's a relief, considering how much power Sessions is accumulating. Obama's laboratories of democracy approach worked, and worked so well that not even this new wave of assholes can deny it.

I have no idea what this post means.
I was saying that there are a ton of outdated relics making decisions that will affect the way people my age live the rest of our lives. These fucks brag about never sending an email and then vote on legislation about things like net neutrality and selling private browsing information.

I was saying that there are a ton of outdated relics making decisions that will affect the way people my age live the rest of our lives. These fucks brag about never sending an email and then vote on legislation about things like net neutrality and selling private browsing information.

I agree and now I see what you meant by that post.

I firmly believe most old folks can never accept new ideas and because of thst shouldn't be making decisions for 24 year olds when they're In their 70s.

Back