Confess your odd fetishes here

Haha i have a chance to migrate to canada because i have relatives there. Get ready 13 yr old white cute girls! :mad::D
Seriously though this shit you're saying is disgusting. I hope you get cancer.

I like white american girls ohhh. Everytime they speak english i am really turned on. Its sad but i think im a pedo. I am attracted to 13 yr old white girls.i think they are really cute! :mad: god i only see them on tv.i wish i was in america!
Please be just a dumb troll, please...

Rin Nakai looks like a poorly diguised Mantis-person in human skin. I don't get that one.

Holly though, is pretty. is it the freckles that put you off or...what is it?

Too scrawny, don't like the face. Has a cute smile though, and seems like a nice girl.

Even then fuck him. Pedophilia isn't funny.
It's definitely disgusting and he should be banned forever for this shit imo, but it's better than knowing he is actually a predator out there.

It's definitely disgusting and he should be banned forever for this shit imo, but it's better than knowing he is actually a predator out there.

True, would like to see him banned.

Unfortunately I think he's probably not trolling. Lot of sick fucks out there

I used to be a frequent gif maker & contribute to the ol' gif threads in P&M but I stopped ever since the thread series got infested pedo gif makers, posting gifs of tween/pre teen girls.

I remember seeing these losers posting these gifs of little girls from Teen Nick shows, even celebrating how they became legal, yet still posting gifs from when they were kids talking about how hot they were as if it was all good. that shit infuriates me, there are more women than men in my family, so I worry for their safety a lot of the times. reading the shit by this open pedo now is sickening.

I was hoping it was a vroomy alt but now not so much

Yeah don't think it is. I think vrooms quit on us.

I used to be a frequent gif maker & contribute to the ol' gif threads in P&M but I stopped ever since the thread series got infested pedo gif makers, posting gifs of tween/pre teen girls.

I remember seeing these losers posting these gifs of little girls from Teen Nick shows, even celebrating how they became legal, yet still posting gifs from when they were kids talking about how hot they were as if it was all good. that shit infuriates me, there are more women than men in my family, so I worry for their safety a lot of the times. reading the shit by this open pedo now is sickening.

Yeah there's a couple long time posters in the berry that like to post all kinds of pics and gifs of those girls on nickelodeon and Disney.

It's pretty disgusting honestly.

Seriously though this shit you're saying is disgusting. I hope you get cancer.
Its not my fault that im attracted to very young cute girls.what did i do wrong? Im just a human im not perfect
maxresdefault.jpg

I like choking, shabari, and being spanked/clawed/bitten by the girl when I am on top. I had a girlfriend that was crazy, (bipolar, raped in highschool, rather take a load in throat than have sex when I met her) by the end of the relationship our sex life was violent. I would choke her while she bit my lip (bit thru it a few times), spank my ass and claw my back bloody. When we were done we would be covered in bruises and bleeding. If she ever told the cops she had been raped I would have done 15 years. I could do anything I wanted with her an it was awesome. The blow jobs were the best of my life. She didn't care where that dick was before taking it to the base.

I got the wife into shabari and I have finally gotten to try that out. Good times.

Not my fetish (I'm not a sadist), but I do like to please and give women what they want...

I recently had a lady that wanted me to cane and flog her. She practically begged me for weeks. She was a true masochist that got off on pain, not just someone that wants to try it out because they saw 50shades of grey.
Dude, you have better left welts on that ass.

I refuse to eat broken peanuts. Hand them to the wife.

Back