Confess your odd fetishes here

Chad R. Thundercock

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.
@Silver
Reaction score
I'm attracted to girls with a bit of hair on their arms. Not full blown caveman-like hirsutism, but just a bit. Two of my ex girlfriends had a bit of hair on their arms and on their lower back; everything else was shaved. At first, I was weirded out, but I grew accustomed to it very quickly and turned me on everytime I saw them.

For example:

I'm also heavily attracted to armpits. I like to kiss them, caress them, lick them, sniff them, whatever.

Oh, and hairy pussies and buttholes turn me on sometimes.

Meh, I don't care. I have my reasons. #YOLO.

Last edited:
That's pretty fucked up bro.

What happened to being attracted to barely legal girls in catholic school uniforms like any sane man?

I make girls wear shades well blowing me.
I mean technically it's for their own safety.

I’m really into short, small chicks. I don’t know why. I’m attracted to good looking women regardless of height but smaller women evokes a tingling session more intense. Might be cause I’m a manlet. I guess you can say that’s a fetish of mine.

I’m really into short, small chicks. I don’t know why. I’m attracted to good looking women regardless of height but smaller women evokes a tingling session more intense. Might be cause I’m a manlet. I guess you can say that’s a fetish of mine.

it's called pedophilia

I'm into short chick's too (like 5'4 and under) but they need to have some chest and waist size.
Short chicks without it just look 12.

Maybe not a fetisch but I kinda like women wearing men clothes.

jlindberg14.jpg

women_in_mens_clothing.jpg

OB-ZE141_crossd_OZ_20131004142935.jpg

So no lesbians in trucker caps but rather feminine women in classical menware with fabrics such as tweed etc.

That's pretty fucked up bro.

What happened to being attracted to barely legal girls in catholic school uniforms like any sane man?

I dunno dude. I live next to a high school down in Mexico, and some of these girls have hair on their arms like you can't imagine.

I want to fuck Chuck.

I like your style TS.

A lot of Mexican girls have that arm and lower back hair and somewhere along the way, I started digging it a bit. I wouldn't say I prefer it or anything but in certain moods, it strikes me as just the right kind of weird thing to be turned on by.

Obviously this only applies to younger girls, when that sort of shit can still be cute. Can't be fucking around with some old, hairy bitch.

I'm into short chick's too (like 5'4 and under) but they need to have some chest and waist size.
Short chicks without it just look 12.

I'm tall and attract shorter women, unfortunately, but they have to have curve. They can be taller and have less curve, which has been rare, but you right about short and tiny. It's fucking creepy. My old buddy married a legit midget that was built like a small child as well. Sure she wasn't but still, creepy as fuck.

it's called pedophilia
Here, barely legal means middle school. But these days most of the kids tower over me, which means I got to go even younger.

In all seriousness, I don’t get it. There’s a new girl at work who is short and petite. I sat next to me during a meeting and saw that she is tiny. Sexy as fuck though. I found myself looking at her longer than I probably should have.

Same for me. I'm 5'11. So I guess I'm pretty standard. I don't know why I like the tiny cute ones but I'm rather dominance oriented so I guess I go for someone who is significantly smaller than me. I have however noticed the sex are better with normal sized ones.

Im attracted to girls that look fun to put my penis in.

I like small girls. real small....but not midget.

I'm attracted to girls with a bit of hair on their arms. Not full blown caveman-like hirsutism, but just a bit. Two of my ex girlfriends had a bit of hair on her arms and on her lower back; everything else was shaved. At first, I was weirded out, but I grew accustomed to it very quickly and turned me on everytime I saw them.

For example:

I'm also heavily attracted to armpits. I like to kiss them, caress them, lick them, sniff them, whatever.

Meh, I don't care. I have my reasons. #YOLO.

Agree on the fine hairy forearms. Not caveman hairy. The rest:

<{cruzshake}>

Back