Confess your odd fetishes here

It ebbs and flows in great magnitude. It's kind of hard to explain to a non-sufferer of BD.

In a nutshell having bipolar is like this: one day you can wake up feeling like you can conquer the world like Alexander the Great. And the next day, you don't want to get out of bed for hours and feel like utter shit.

actually I'm familiar but I was wondering how it works with someone that has goals such as yourself i.e. going to the gym everyday, making steps in your lifts and what not. I was really surprised to hear that you suffered from this because you're successful making gains in the gym.

I confess to liking normal sex with my wife. There, I said it. I know that's a bit strange and abnormal in 2016, but I'm not ashamed.

actually I'm familiar but I was wondering how it works with someone that has goals such as yourself i.e. going to the gym everyday, making steps in your lifts and what not. I was really surprised to hear that you suffered from this because you're successful making gains in the gym.

Ahh, it doesn't happen all the time. Plus, there are moments when I feel empty and emotionless at the gym, and I'm just going through the motions with sheer willpower, no matter how much it fucking sucks to be there.

But at this point, I've been training for such a long time that I really don't rely on any form of motivation in order to train; I rely on discipline instead.

Ahh, it doesn't happen all the time. Plus, there are moments when I feel empty and emotionless at the gym, and I'm just going through the motions with sheer willpower, no matter how much it fucking sucks to be there.

But at this point, I've been training for such a long time that I really don't rely on any form of motivation in order to train; I rely on discipline instead.

So are you medicated at all? I know it's not a requirement but it's kind of common to be.

So are you medicated at all? I know it's not a requirement but it's kind of common to be.

I was on Depakote and Paxil for a while. I hated them. They sucked what remaining emotions I had left inside of me and turned me into a zombie. Plus, it was so hard to bust a nut on Paxil. Hell, the Paxil even triggered another hypomania so the Depakote didn't even serve its mood-stabilizing purpose.

Currently, I'm not medicated and I'm doing fine. I keep a mental note of my moods and make sure not to veer off to much at the ends of my maniac/depressive spectrum.

I was on Depakote and Paxil for a while. I hated them. They sucked what remaining emotions I had left inside of me and turned me into a zombie. Plus, it was so hard to bust a nut on Paxil. Hell, the Paxil even triggered another hypomania so the Depakote didn't even serve its mood-stabilizing purpose.

Currently, I'm not medicated and I'm doing fine. I keep a mental note of my moods and make sure not to veer off to much at the ends of my maniac/depressive spectrum.

I was on depakote too. It did fuck all for me but lithium wasn't doing anything either. 1200mg a day didn't even raise my levels to where they even thought I was taking it. Fuckers.

I was on depakote too. It did fuck all for me but lithium wasn't doing anything either. 1200mg a day didn't even raise my levels to where they even thought I was taking it. Fuckers.

Hell, I'm not ashamed to be bipolar. It endows me with the occasional spurts of intense creativity and zest for life, which is great because one of biggest passions in life is art. I love to paint portraits with oil and watercolor in my free time, and someday I'd like to have a career as a professional artist.

I like white american girls ohhh. Everytime they speak english i am really turned on. Its sad but i think im a pedo. I am attracted to 13 yr old white girls.i think they are really cute! :mad: god i only see them on tv.i wish i was in america!
And Filipinos wonder why they are not on the US visa-waiver program...lol.....go have some more Novellino, bro...Happy New Year!

I like white american girls ohhh. Everytime they speak english i am really turned on. Its sad but i think im a pedo. I am attracted to 13 yr old white girls.i think they are really cute! :mad: god i only see them on tv.i wish i was in america!
<31>

Is that Kharitonov?

And, with the bipolar talk, while whatever I have hasn't been diagnosed as such (I am in therapy, currently, though) and, for sure isn't anywhere near as extreme as you guys, I find for sure that any motivation I have ebbs and flows a LOT, day to day and, hell, minute to minute. It is fucking exhausting.

That actually ties in with both creativity, as it fucks with my desire to make music and, sexually.

I can be halfway through being dominant, then suddenly want to be cuddled, or want to be hit and spat on, then suddenly want to tie her up, etc etc.

The inconsistency is... yeah, a cunt.

Is that Kharitonov?

And, with the bipolar talk, while whatever I have hasn't been diagnosed as such (I am in therapy, currently, though) and, for sure isn't anywhere near as extreme as you guys, I find for sure that any motivation I have ebbs and flows a LOT, day to day and, hell, minute to minute. It is fucking exhausting.

That actually ties in with both creativity, as it fucks with my desire to make music and, sexually.

I can be halfway through being dominant, then suddenly want to be cuddled, or want to be hit and spat on, then suddenly want to tie her up, etc etc.

The inconsistency is... yeah, a cunt.
Yeah the ebb and flow is crazy. I just roll with it and try not to do anything major. Let it run its course and go where it leads me as long as it's not off a cliff (which can be a struggle at times)

Yeah the ebb and flow is crazy. I just roll with it and try not to do anything major. Let it run its course and go where it leads me as long as it's not off a cliff (which can be a struggle at times)

Yeah, that is all one can do a lot of the time.

Still a fucking pain.

Also, @Thunderhead, armpit smelling or just, scent in general is the best, agreed.

why-dont-you-have-a-seat-right-over-there-thumb.jpg

I'll be waiting for you in the cell.

A8_dT50CcAEbppw.jpg:large

so many things wrong with that.........but I was in disagreement as soon as you said white American girls speaking,actually age and colour are irrelevant,as soon as they open their mouth,its just a whiney nasal sound,you're welcome to them,be they 13,23,33 or 43...white,black brown or yellow.

Back