Condit KO'd a Spec Ops guy?

Lol the solider got a good shot in and Condit shook his head. He had to know it was over then.

The other guy started going too hard, then Condit unleashed the beast. Never fuck with a professional mixed martial artist if you aren't one yourself.

not that it matters but I can assure you that was not a sf guy. You'll never see a sf guy in regular pt clothes especially in Afghanistan

the military has guns, numbers, and TONS of more important things to teach soldiers and spec ops guys compared to unarmed fighting. from operating some basic radio to first aid, to small team tactics etc...

while the physical training might be great, physique is NOTHING compared to properly trained technique.as far as unarmed fighting goes, spec ops guys are NOT the "most badass mofos on the planet" as some people think. in fact, i'd say they are BJJ blue level at best(cant have the training hours required to reach any better level, not on fighting technique anyways)

the spec ops guy had no chance, anybody that thinks he did is delusional.

There's not a special ops guy alive that is a good kickboxer because of the official training he received in the military. I'm sure there are special ops guys out there that are good "fighters" as we are discussing but it's not because they are "special ops". Like anyone else in the world, it's because they attended a gym at some point and trained.

Also, the ability to cope with the challenges that go along with being in "special ops" has far far far more to do with mental capability than physical gifts.

Awesome, Condit's a true animal. Love watching that guy, even when he smashed Dan Hardy I was on my feet marking out, gotta love a guy that goes in to finish even it's finishing the dude you're rooting for. Kampmann's awesome, love that guy, but man...did he get a beating.

abqe6ZjH.gif

why is that impressive

its not like the special ops guy had a gun, knife, or c-4

wait, I'm confused, how did the guy go full out? there was no power atall in them shots and Condit throws a high kick? with a right cross behind? something else must have been up otherwise I'd expect a more negative response from the crowd and they would have got beaten up. btw special forces doesnt mean you have a chance against a pro fighter, just like condit wouldnt last a min in this guys world.

That giy shouldnt be spec ops anymore, Condit shouldve been awarded a military rank for that KO

That guy wasn't "specops". The PTs are wrong, the haircut, and the uniform in general. While they are some luls in operations, most spec op units wouldn't have time for that.

LOL what an epic line. "It's up to you, hit me as hard as you want to get hit"

not that it matters but I can assure you that was not a sf guy. You'll never see a sf guy in regular pt clothes especially in Afghanistan

+1. Not all but most "Spec Ops" are out in indian country in the hinterlands. Not on major fobs where UFC fighters come and where Kid Rock plays. Most guys I was with have about 35-40 extra lbs of muscle also, not a guy in that room looked the part.

Arrogance. These guys need to delude themselves they are invulnerable to do what they do.

They have to be that arrogant though. In terms of sheer badass, next to no MMA fighter is up to doing some of the stuff these guys train for.

First of all, we don't call it spec ops. Wow.

Second off, that was a regular army non-combat MOS Big Army P/T wearing soldier. None of the soldiers in that clip were a part of SOCOM or any unit attached to SOCOM.

Third, change the title of this thread. It's bullshit.

images

Back