Condit asking Sean Shelby for a fight!

Fuck yeah! A little time off and he's gonna be back to new.

<209Bitch>
Nick Diaz would be great

I fucking love Periphery. I also know Spencer is releasing a solo project soon
Yeah bro, they're one of the top bands for me as well.

Spencer has been guest feature in a lot of other bands lately. I'll send you a msg with links if you want

Yeah bro, they're one of the top bands for me as well.

Spencer has been guest feature in a lot of other bands lately. I'll send you a msg with links if you want
I know he was in that amazing song with Jason Richardson, but if you have some others please I'd love some links

Give him Maia .. They both are boring as fooooook
Condit, boring?

giphy.gif

I know he was in that amazing song with Jason Richardson, but if you have some others please I'd love some links
Hell yeah that Jason Richardson album was amazing. I'm very much into the prog "djent" side of metal

Pillow fist Maia rocked him. That's part of the reason he was subbed so quickly.

Lol he got rocked omg his chin is cracked.

I guess by those standards 98% of the fighters in the UFC have cracked chins.

Of he doesn't want lawler right off the bat i wouldn't mind seeing him fight Masdival

yeah condit is boring sorry ..

reminds me of a bigger domnick Cruz ...

he bangs with lower tier guys that seems interesting to some ..

but he also runs alot when it counts ..

so yeah Fuq him

You are a moron

Back at you Vagina .. the fact that condit runs in the important fights, gets sub'd, and only bangs with lower tier fighters ..

yeah .. blow yourself bia bia .. he aint nothing but a bigger cruz .. actually cruz has more balls than Condit .. FACT !!

This is the most interesting thing the UFC has had since the last Conor/Diaz fight.

<{jackyeah}>{<redford}<GinJuice>

yeah condit is boring sorry ..

reminds me of a bigger domnick Cruz ...

he bangs with lower tier guys that seems interesting to some ..

but he also runs alot when it counts ..

so yeah Fuq him
hahahaha you mean when he used movement to evade Nick Diaz's boxing and out pointed him easily ... but it didn't really matter did it, cause Nick still got his title shot against GSP.

Back