Condit asking Sean Shelby for a fight!

A Condit that could wrestle, or at least have a superior TDD, would've probably been indeed the ultimate fighter in his division.

Still excited by the news.

FUCK YES FINALLY
0.gif

54206dc5128d179ace6241659b0fcf9a.jpg

tumblr_np4sgxoO0I1tugoyjo1_400.gif

condit-flying-kne-kim.gif

24fidkj.jpg

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

<{jackyeah}>

Back in the days when i wasn't really watching UFC i thought that maia is condit and condit is maia.
Just in case if somebody'd be interested.

Hopefully it's not against Mike Perry...nobody wants to see Condit run from him for three rounds...

No runners allowed, don’t let him back in.

Of all fighters who are not already booked, Tarec Saffiedine makes the most sense.

I have been wanting to see that pairing since Saffiedine got in the UFC.

yes, he was rocked by DEMIAN and quit

Man I didn't think he looked rocked. I didn't think he had the desire to be in there at that time, however, and that was substantiated in his post fight interview.

Pretty disappointed, hopefully its his last fight.

I'm a huge fan of NBK but he took an outrageous amount of punishment in the Lawler fight (they both did) and he has a ton of mileage for his age. He publicly stated he was likely to retire after the Maia fight because a pedestrian ground strike that shouldn't have affected him caused him to turtle up. He immediately started talking about concerns over brain trauma.

He's had a thrilling career, and at one point was the uncrowned king at welterweight, many thought the decision loss to Lawler should have gone his way.

I really don't want to see a guy I like and respect as much as Condit take more hits to the head.

I am one half this and one half excited to see him fight again. Hopefully the time off did him good, his diamond grade chin is still there, and he comes out looking like he did against Alves after the knee injury layoff.

Sherdog after Diaz fight: God Condit is so boring

Sherdog after epic GSP and Lawler fights: God isn't that the boring guy who fought Diaz?

let's see him do that if he didn't have a massive height and reach advantage. oh yeah he couldn't.

Lol what? He is a tall lanky fighter so that's kind of his game. Worst post of the day.

Back