Condit asking Sean Shelby for a fight!

Maybe he meant to tweet Jon Anik? Im confused, i thought sean shelby was cut from the roster.

Fuck YEAH!!!!

Please Condit vs Cerrone. I wanted to see that fight for such a long time. And make it 5 rounds too.

Pretty disappointed, hopefully its his last fight.

I'm a huge fan of NBK but he took an outrageous amount of punishment in the Lawler fight (they both did) and he has a ton of mileage for his age. He publicly stated he was likely to retire after the Maia fight because a pedestrian ground strike that shouldn't have affected him caused him to turtle up. He immediately started talking about concerns over brain trauma.

He's had a thrilling career, and at one point was the uncrowned king at welterweight, many thought the decision loss to Lawler should have gone his way.

I really don't want to see a guy I like and respect as much as Condit take more hits to the head.

Fucking RDA and throw it on the 218 detroit card. Make max vs edgar headline it and add robbie lawler vs mike perry. Justin vs Alvarez, RDA vs Condit, Mike Perry vs Lawler, Max vs Edgar fuck yeah

EDIT: Add Michael Johnson vs jermey stephens to it aswell
Yes. My body is ready.

I'd like to see him destroy perry. Give him a winnable fight

yes, glad to see condit wanting to come back
WW division has been missing the intensity that condit brings

Condit vs Conor money fight to expose the fraud Irishman.

Chin cracked? What the hell do you babble about, his chin has never been cracked and the only TKO loss ever was a leg injury.

You're concussed

Pillow fist Maia rocked him. That's part of the reason he was subbed so quickly.

Carlos Condit the coffee barista versus CM Punk the comic book writer.

CM-Punk-Career-is-over.jpg
I just now noticed the bitch tits

A clash with Mike Perry, would be a good one.

Back