Colts player killed by drunk "immigrant" wanted for deportation

and there you have it. you are more outraged by my comments than the fact that a person is dead because we failed to get him out of here as we should have.
If only you would have acted earlier.

RIP Jackson.

If only you would have acted earlier.

RIP Jackson.
lol. hooked up to a lie detector, i bet you are more upset that there is a possibility the murderer may be separated from his family then you are for Jackson. also, why no rip for the other guy? was he not a minority?

whats the point of this thread?

an illegal gets someone killed while drunk driving. sad. so.....we should be against amnesty or whatever else because of this anecdotal story? i dont get it.

they are the same. its not like Jackson is extra dead because the guy was illegal.

What exactly are you missing? If the illegal immigrant is not in the country, this incident doesn't happen.

an illegal gets someone killed while drunk driving. sad. so.....we should be against amnesty or whatever else because of this anecdotal story? i dont get it.
I’d say more about how to stop this from happening or a convo on it. You have mayors and elected officials on purpose not wanting to notify ICE and have sanctuary cities. When a cop shoots somoene maybe mistakenly it is talked about, there is no “ that guy would of been shot by another cop anyways” attitude. Someone who may have got a gun illegally and kills someone we talk about tougher gun laws and what not so someone doesn’t die. It’s about a persons life who should of not been taken. If this happens to someone’s family member you know how mad and sad they would be thinking if this illegal alien wasn’t here, their paths wouldn’t of crossed. If you are talking to TS just reply to him then.

There is a thing called prevention . Every illegal currently in jail and every illegal that caused a car accident could have been prevented.

Are you getting it now?

Citizens are tired of being killed by people never supposed to be there.

I’d say more about how to stop this from happening or a convo on it. You have mayors and elected officials on purpose not wanting to notify ICE and have sanctuary cities. When a cop shoots somoene maybe mistakenly it is talked about, there is no “ that guy would of been shot by another cop anyways” attitude. Someone who may have got a gun illegally and kills someone we talk about tougher gun laws and what not so someone doesn’t die. It’s about a persons life who should of not been taken. If this happens to someone’s family member you know how mad and sad they would be thinking if this illegal alien wasn’t here, their paths wouldn’t of crossed. If you are talking to TS just reply to him then.

He had to be joking?

Why wouldn't citizens of a country not want to be killed by people never supposed to be there . Gee I wonder..

Can we question if the government is doing all it can to prevent such incidents.

Or are some leasders guilty of aiding and abetting an illegal element?

He had to be joking?

Why wouldn't citizens of a country not want to be killed by people never supposed to be there . Gee I wonder..

Can we question if the government is doing all it can to prevent such incidents.

Or are some leasders guilty of aiding and abetting an illegal element?
Some of the posters are playing dumb because they don’t have a strong point of view on this I think. They should be intellectually honest though or why post. I think they want all the border crossers to have a chance at a better life and in return it helps the left get votes but they have to accept with that position things like this will happen. Their should be common ground, enforce the feds regulations and law and have legal immigration as there is nothing wrong with wanting a better life. I think the more and more we hear of things like this people are going to slowly going harder and harder on immigration and that’s how you get Trump. There could be a Trump 2.0 out there not on nobodies radar .......

Not everybody who blows .09 is doing this...
Come on, man. Are you legitimately arguing that we should do away with DUIs/harsh repercussion because some people hold their liquor better? Getting behind the wheel intoxicated is dangerous and fucking stupid. 11k people had their lives ended last year because of intoxicated drivers.

Last edited:
Yesterday, someone was killed by a white person.

Let's ban all white people.

Yesterday, someone was killed by a white person.

Let's ban all white people.

Was the white person an illegal immigrant who shouldn't have been in the country in the first place?

I can't believe how willfully thick some of you are being about this.

I’d say more about how to stop this from happening or a convo on it.

to stop drunk drivers, or drunk uber drivers?

You have mayors and elected officials on purpose not wanting to notify ICE and have sanctuary cities.

yea, thats an issue....but i dont see how it truly relates to this story in the op.

When a cop shoots somoene maybe mistakenly it is talked about, there is no “ that guy would of been shot by another cop anyways” attitude.

fair enough, but i think the public has more of a chance to change a culture in policing (if it even needs changing) than it does to control whether people drive drunk or not. the punishments for drunk driving are about as steep as they can reasonably be made already. and if the TS had cited some sort of evidence that illegals are contributing to this problem in some sort of unusual way, that might be a topic worth discussing imo.

Someone who may have got a gun illegally and kills someone we talk about tougher gun laws and what not so someone doesn’t die.

we do?

It’s about a persons life who should of not been taken.

no it isnt. this particular drunk driver was singled out for being an illegal, to make a larger point.

If this happens to someone’s family member you know how mad and sad they would be thinking if this illegal alien wasn’t here, their paths wouldn’t of crossed.

lol, i honestly dont know that id see it that way. to me, it would just be a drunk driver. if it was a native born citizen who did it, would you sit around thinking about..."ohhhh....if that person had only been born in state X rather than in my state, billy would still be alive"???

Another case of radical right wing extremists trying to spin a tragedy to fit their agenda.

Anecdotal?

There is a thing called prevention . Every illegal currently in jail and every illegal that caused a car accident could have been prevented.

Are you getting it now?

Citizens are tired of being killed by people never supposed to be there.

well.....citizens should stop hiring them.

are they truly more violent or dangerous than our native born? there are good arguments against illegal immigration, im just not sure that this is one of them.

The article doesn't actually say that he entered the US illegally, and I think the majority of those on the left are against illegal entry. Furthermore, I'd say they're also against people overstaying their visas.

It only says that he is wanted for deportation; we don't know why that is.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back