Colts player killed by drunk "immigrant" wanted for deportation

this is different from every other drunk driving asshole how exactly? they all dont care about our laws. neither do people who smoke weed, jaywalk and a host of other crimes. THis guy is a piece of shit for driving drunk, not for being here illegally.

I just explained how it's different. You're comparing crimes committed by American citizens to crimes committed by illegal immigrants as if they're one in the same. Context matters, and if this country did more to address the illegal immigration problem they'd in turn be doing more to lower crime rates as well. This unfortunate situation further illustrates that point.

I just explained how it's different. You're comparing crimes committed by American citizens to crimes committed by illegal immigrants as if they're one in the same. Context matters, and if this country did more to address the illegal immigration problem they'd in turn be doing more to lower crime rates as well. This unfortunate situation further illustrates that point.

they are the same. its not like Jackson is extra dead because the guy was illegal.

they are the same. its not like Jackson is extra dead because the guy was illegal.

He wouldn't be dead if the dude was deported as he should have been, though.

or if he wasnt driving drunk. One of those seems like the more direct problem.

Sometimes the two can correlate with one another.

If I were an illegal citizen of a state, I reckon I would be more prone to not giving a fuck about the laws and standards of a state that doesn't even consider me a citizen with full rights.

this is different from every other drunk driving asshole how exactly? they all dont care about our laws. neither do people who smoke weed, jaywalk and a host of other crimes. THis guy is a piece of shit for driving drunk, not for being here illegally.
Not saying his immigration status has any direct link to drunk driving, but I'd bet that a person who's comfortable breaking one law (whether that's illegal immigration, smoking weed, or driving without a license--which he was) would have less internal resistance to breaking others. In the same way that someone who exercises is more likely to make greater efforts to eat well and watch his health.

I wouldn't say that's reason enough to bring "illegal immigrant!" into a discussion about drunk driving, which is why I never do it, but it's something. Based on my personal experience as a Border Patrol agent, I've been continually amazed at how many illegal aliens have DUI charges on their rapsheets. More than your average citizen, I'd say.

You learn that from a superbowl commercial?

cX9BIkr.gif

All humans are the same regardless of race or legal status. Drinking and driving is wrong.
What kind of non-responsive post is this?
So why would anyone be in favor if keeping people that have no respect for the nation’s laws? This just bolsters the argument that the only worthy illegal immigrant is a deported one.

You might have no choice about keeping a home grown weed smoker but you do when it comes to illegal immigrants.

Any info on the age of the illegal immigrant drunk driver?

So Edwin Jackson plays for the colts. Apparently he was taking an Uber because he was drinking. He got sick, the driver pulled over and this loser hit the truck killing them both. He tried to run since he didnt have a license, was drunk and was either illegal or wanted for deportation.

Once again we have one of these stories. I read on the espn board and the liberals are out in full effect saying stupid shit like its no big deal, because a legal citizen could do the same thing or that people mad that he didnt belong here are racist.

of course i am sure that its easy to say that when it isnt someone you know who got killed by someone who shouldnt be here. RIP to the victims. It especially sucks because Jackson was doing the right thing by getting a ride when drunk and he gets killed by this dipshit who couldnt be bothered to get a ride

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/feb/4/alex-gonsales-accused-dui-death-colts-edwin-jackso/
So is this a thread about the colts player, or a thread about how you hate liberals?

So is this a thread about the colts player, or a thread about how you hate liberals?
and there you have it. you are more outraged by my comments than the fact that a person is dead because we failed to get him out of here as we should have.

Americans are tired of being killed by people never supposed to be in the country.

Every illegal currently in jail, every car accident could have been prevented .

and there you have it. you are more outraged by my comments than the fact that a person is dead because we failed to get him out of here as we should have.

Lol, scary....
That is how liberals think and I dont thknk they can't help it.

I started a thread, Obama worked to close Guantanamo Bay and release terrorist ,
Trump wants it open and wants more terrorist locked up.

And still people on here are upset that terrorist are being locked up

Likening potheads and jaywalkers to a hit and run drunk driver that caused two people to lose their lives. Politics aside you are an insane person

Lol, scary....
That is how liberals think and I dont thknk they can't help it.

I started a thread, Obama worked to close Guantanamo Bay and release terrorist ,
Trump wants it open and wants more terrorist locked up.

And still people on here are upset that terrorist are being locked up
Yeah it's fascinating. This is why I hate politics. Its strictly left vs right for most hardcores. Headline: Illegal immigrant wanted for deportation runs over group of kids waiting at bus stop. Lefty: well that's sad but it could have been anyone driving that car. His immigration status had nothing to do with it.

All humans are the same regardless of race or legal status. Drinking and driving is wrong.
That’s not completely true. I remember working in Denver one time in an area that was full of illegals. Some of them drove like maniacs. A Mexican guy was there with me & he was going off on how crazy some of the illegals were driving. He was the one who told me they were illegals. There is some truth to your point though, because a lot of black people in downtown St. Louis drive the same way.

I’m fairly certain that area in Denver was full of gang members or drug dealers or something. The vibe I got was they were from lawless areas of Mexico. Place was sketchy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back